•Daylor•

This was requested by @Onedirectionfan23. Enjoy!

Taylor Pov

My love. My everything. The person who I loved ever since 8th grade (I'm in 12 grade now). I love him so much he doesn't understand.

Right now were at my house watching movies and the eating junk food. Were watching Project Almanac.

"Hey Tay can you pass me the popcorn?"

"Sure Dill" I say with a smile.

"I'll be right back, I have to use the bathroom". He gets up. I nod.

I continued to watch the movie. I felt my phone buzz. I looked at the screen and it was Shawn calling.

Shawn: Hey Tay!

Taylor: Hey Shawn, what are you up to?

Shawn: Watching hockey. How's it going with Dillon aka the love of your life?

Taylor: Its going great. I don't know how longer I can hold in my feelings for him.

Shawn: Just tell him how you feel.

Taylor: I just live him so much, he makes me feel complete.

Shawn: Just tell him all the things you are telling me right now. Trust me you'll feel amazing and relieved that you let your feelings out. You see how me and Nash got together.

Taylor: Yes your right. Thanks Shawn

Shawn: No problem Tay, see you at school.

*end of conversation*

After the conversation. I was about to get up and find Dillon. But when I turned around he was right there.

"Dil-" I was cut off by him

"I heard everything" he said

"I bet you think I'm a complete weirdo for having feelings for his best friend"

"I agree that your a weirdo, but its not weird to have feelings for your best friend because I happen to like my best friend too and his name is Taylor Caniff." He says smiling

I look up and smile.

We walk towards each other and pull each other into hug.

We pull away and we look in each others eyes.

He leans in and so do I. Next thing I know I am kissing the boy that I loved for 5 years.

He pulls away.

"Taylor would you do me the honor of being my boyfriend"

"Yes, yes, yes. A million times yes" I say as I smiled

Now my best friend is my long and forever boyfriend.

How was it???

Request???

Comment and vote

See ya soon

- Nya