"I Never Thought I'll See You Again"

Enjoy Loves

Summary~

Taylor and Cameron reunite after being away from each for about a year and surviving with a long distance or is it a relationship still??

Taylor POV

After a year of being away from my Cameron its been very hard to have a long distant relationship. Its very hard to have one because you don't know what could happen with the both of us.

But I have to break some new to Cameron which he probably won't like.

He's in L.A right now for his modeling career and he's been touring all around so that's the stop he going to be at for a while.

My flight leaves at 2:00p.m tomorrow. Cross my fingers I hope he can forgive me.

~Airport~

I'm at the Indiana Airport waiting for my flight to be called, but that's not until another hour. So I decided to go get some Starbucks.

"Hi I'm Abby, how may I help you?" she says with a smile.

"May I have a Caramel Frappe with extra caramel and whip cream please."

"Sure you can, can I get your name?" I nod. "Yes its Taylor".

"Ok that would be $3.96" I gave her exact change.

"Your order will be right up" She gave me the receipt and it had her number on it. I looked and saw her winking at me. I cringed and went to wait for my order.

~~~

I'm boarding Jet Blue plane and I'm so glad I got a window seat. Off to LA.

LA•

I just got off of the plane and I'm heading to my hotel. I'm so pooped. It was a long ride.

~Hotel~

I just got out of the shower. I saw I got a text from Cameron saying "Call Me". So I decided to call him.

Phone Conversation:

Cameron: Hello?

Taylor: Hey Cameron its Taylor.

Cameron: Oh, Hey Baby! How are you?

Taylor: I'm doing good.

Cameron: How was your flight?

Taylor: It was tiresome but I made it haha.

Cameron: I miss you so much!

Taylor: I miss you too.

Cameron: So we can meet up at the beach if you want to or we cou-