" Im Going To Be A Parent"

Ship: Shawn x Gilinksky

Summary: Shawn finds out that he is able to have a baby.

Shawn Pov

Right now I'm at the doctors office alone. I didn't want Jack to know I was here because I've been vomiting, light-headed, stomach pain and cranky and I don't want him to be too. concerned about this.

But maybe everything will go good. Maybe its the flu.

"Mr Mendes" the doctor calls. I nod and walk over to him, greet him and shake his hand.

We walked to the back to a room for me to be in. I sit on the bed and he goes and sits on the doctor chair.

"So Mr.Mendes your here because you've been feeling sick. Like vomiting stomach ache." He says looking at his clip board.

"Yes sir" I say. "When did all this start?"

"It started Tuesday" I say as he jots it down on the clip board.

"Ok Mr.Mendes, were going to run some tests on you to take make sure nothing inside of you is causing you these problems." I nod and he left the room.

A few minutes later, a lady came back and drew some blood and left back out.

**

"So Mr.Mendes, this could be good news or bad news to you but your pregnant."

My expression on my face was very confusing to tell how I was feeling.

"Wha-What? How?"

"Well it happens to see that you have been born with a Male and Female Reproductive system. And it seems you've got pregnant from there. Thars why you are having all of those symptoms."

I didn't say anything I was still processing that I have a baby inside of me. I am going to be a father.

"How many weeks am I" I say. "You are 2 weeks."

"Would you like to see the baby?"

"Yes please" I say excited.

He got the machine, he pulled up my my shirt and put a cold jelly substance on my stomach.

He moved it around to find the baby. I saw it on the monitor. It was beautiful and small. I fell in love with it quickly.

The doctor pointed out some things about the baby I would remember forever.

**

"You are able to leave. Congratulations!" He says shaking my hand.

I leave the room and out of the email office. I go to my car and sit in there to process what just happened.

I have a baby inside of me. I look at my belly and admire it.

My phone was ringing and I look at the phone and it read:

Jack

I shoot. I have to tell Jack.

"Hello" I say.

CLIFF HANGER!!!

Hey guys!♡

Can we get this to 14 votes for part 2

And comment

QOTD: Who out of the boys would you go to prom with?

AOTD: I would go with Taylor♡ duh :)

- Nya♡