•.Shaylor•

Taylor's POV

OMG WE GOT TICKETS TO SEE SHAWN FREAKING MENDES!!!!

Ikr. Plus, the best part about it is we got front row seats, to have a chance for him to see us and we get to go to the meet and greet. My friend Ally says

This is so awesome, I can't wait to get dressed. Wait. What time does the concert start?

Well, it starts at 8:00. she says

Omg! It's 7:00 I have to look good for Shawn. I can't look like a raggy ken doll. Ally starts to laugh.

I know you are probably wondering, yes I did say I have to look good for Shawn. You guessed I'm gay. I discovered I was gay when i was a freshman in high school. I got bullied a lot but I found my happy place by finding a friend and that is Ally. We clicked and enjoyed the same things. Then I discovered Shawn Mendes on YouTube/Vine by his hypnotizing voice. His smile just makes me smile, I just want him to be my peanut butter to my jelly. I know I am a very cheesy person.

"Ok I'll pick you up at 7:45." She says while heading towards the door.

"See ya soon"

I took my shower, now I just have to find what I am going to wear.

I'm going to wear a light blue button up polo, with dark black skinny jeans. Then I put on my light blue vans, I decided I would wear a black bow tie. I did my dark brown hair in my usual quiff , but my hair was naturally curly. I looked in the mirror, I gotta to say I looked hot😍 Now I just have to wait for Ally.

Ally's POV

I just got out of the shower now i was deciding what I was going to wear. I decided I am going to wear a black crop top with a floral high waisted skirt with black vans. I styled my hair by pinning my long bangs in the back with a floral bow that matches skirt. I put on eyeliner(I did the cat wing) then. Mascara and medium pink lipstick. I don't put on that much makeup.

It was 7:45 and I was on my way to go get Taylor. We don't live that far apart we live like 5mins away from each other.b

I honked my horn as I waited for Taylor to come out.

Taylor's POV

I heard ally's horn honk. I made my way out of the door to ally's range rover, and I sat in the front seat. We both made our way to 2213 Sunset Blvd. We made our way there by listening to Shawn's album to get even more pumped. We parked and got in line. Ally got out the tickets so the security guard could scan them. We got up there and he asked for the tickets.

Tickets please - he says

Here you go - Ally says

He takes them and scans them then he gives them back to us. We made our way in and went to find our seats.

"I am at seat d3" I say

"I'm right next to I'm at d4" she says

"The concert starts in 5mins are you excited to see the love of your life"

"You know I am. This is like a dream come true"

Shawn's POV(surprised I didn't you..no.ok.)

It was 5minuted until show time and I wasn't nervous at all. all I wanted to do is sing my heart out to my fans. I peaked from behind the curtain and I saw this boy that had a huge smile on his face in the front row. He is so cute. I got to have him. And I know what I could do. It will be so romantic. After I thought about the plan it was time for the show to start. Show time.

Taylor's POV

The show just started and when Shawn was walking out to the stage everyone including me started to scream. He made his way towards the microphone and the stool. Then he said

"Wassup California!" Everyone screamed because his life was so sweet.

"You guys are so cute. Can I sing a song for you guys?"

All you heard was screams

"I'll take that as a yes" he says laughing "so I will be singing a Something Big

*he starts to sing something big and Taylor of course sings along*

"So I need an volunteer to come up here and be my partner" he says with his dashing smile

I screamed " Me Me Me Me Me Me Me" I waved my hands called his name bad I basically did whatever to get his attention. That's when he looked in my direction

"How about you with the bow tie on. Come on up here." He said the security guards helped me to the stage. I was on stage and walked towards him. He's even better in person. He holds out his hands I take it and guides me to the stool and I sat down.
"So what's your name cutie?" I started tearing up my eyes were getting glossy. "My name is Taylor" I say. I couldn't hold it in I started to cry and looked down. I couldn't believe I was in front of my idol, my lover. "don't cry babe it's just me" I started to feel better.
"Ok guys, I'm going to sing Life of the Party to Taylor Here we go!

"I love when you just don't care
I love it when you dance like there's nobody there
So when it gets hard don't be afraid
We don't care what them people say
I love it when you do t take no
I love you do what you want cause you just said so
Let them all go out we out late
We don't care what them people say
We don't have to the ordinary
Make your best mistakes
Cause we don't have the time to be sorry
So baby be the life of the party"

After he sung that to me I got off stage and sat down and when the show was over a security guard asked me to come with him. He led me towards backstage and I saw Shawn my soulmate and I know it. Just sitting there sweating and his shirt was off the sweat dripping down his toned abs gave me shivers.
"Hey" he said

Hi! You were great! I say my eyes being filled with tears. I couldn't hold it in so I started crying.

"It's ok Taylor it's just me" he says

"I'm sorry I just can't believe that I standing in front of you. Your my idol.

"Thanks babe that means a lot"

"So let's learn some things about each other" he says

"Ok"

"Full Name? Taylor Michael Caniff I say blushing

"Fav Color?" All colors. I love tie-dye. But my personal fav color is dark red (true fact)

"Age" 18

"Fav TV show" Obviously AHS and Supernatural

"If you had to be on an deserted island with one person who would it be and why? I would be with you because I can survive with you and your music. Shawn starts to blush. "How about you, who would you be with?"

"You" Shawn says. Because you seem down to earth your very cute when you blush and I would like to get to know you. I start to blush.

"Taylor Michael Caniff, will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?"

"Yes. I would love to"

////////////////////////////////////////

Don't worry there will be a part 2.
Until then stay awesome and beautiful

Love ya cuddle bears❤️