•Nayes•

Nash Pov

Hayes and I were home alone. We both was in my room on our phones. I decided I wanted to watch a movie.

"Babe you wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure. What are you thinking of watching?"

"How about the classic the Breakfast Club" (a/n: my favorite movie). Hayes nods.

I went to go get my laptop from on my desk and opened Netflix. I went to the movie but didn't hit play because Hayes was making popcorn and getting snacks.

He came back. I hit play.

We were snuggled up against each other.

*at the end of the movie*

I loved the end of the movie is was favorite part when Judd Nelson throws his fist in the air while walking across the football field.

I shut my computer off and put it on my night stand.

I turned back around and pulled Hayes on top of me. I pulled him in for a passionate loving kiss.

He seemed to enjoy it because be moaned in the kiss. We pulled away to breathe.

"You I love you so much"

"Yes, but I love you more!" He says

"That's not possible babe" I say. He starts to giggle.

His giggle was so cute.

I turn him over so I was on top. I start to suck on his neck. He moans.

"I love it when you moan" I mumble against his neck.

He starts to unbutton my pants. I stopped before anything could get any further.

"Why did you stop?" He asks.

"I didn't want to get to carried away. And Im not ready"

"What do you mean your not ready? Are you saying that because I'm to young." He says sounding upset.

"No its not like that babe"

"No thats what it exactly sounds like!" He says. He storms out of my rook and I guess he goes to his room.

What have I done??

See ya soon cuddle bears

-Nya