•Nayes Pt. 2•

Read my last update❤

Nash Pov

What have I done?

Now he hates me. I shouldn't have stopped. Now thinks that I don't want to have sex with him just because he's younger than me.

I going to go apologize.

His room was across from mine. I knocked. No answer. I knocked again. No answer.

I tried opening the door but it was locked.

"Hayes, baby open the door please. I want to talk to you." I say through the door.

I here him sob. "Go away Nash" he says sobbing.

"Come on baby, you know I love you. Just let me talk to you, please." I say

I hear him walk over to the door unlocks it and opens it. His eyes was bloodshot red.

He walks back over to his bed and I follow him. He lays back down and turns away from me.

"Listen Hayes, I know what I did was wrong towards you. But I did it because I didn't know if you were fully ready to have sex. When your ready you can tell but I just want it to be special. I don't want it to be rushed and fast. I'm sorry I hurt your feelings." I was hurt from seeing Hayes like this.

"Please answer me Hayes" He turns around and faces me.

"Do you love? Be honest." He says curious

"Yes I love you Hayes, I love you so much that I can't live without you in my everyday life. I love you so much. I love you to the moon and back. I love more than infinity's out there because infinity's are bigger other infinity's. (Comment where Nash got that from).

Hayes was crying again. "Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because because I love you too." He says.

I pull him into a hug. This lasted for about 5 minutes. It felt good to have him back in my arms.

I pull away, look in his eyes. I gave him a long loving kiss.

I could never let him go. He's my everything that I ever wanted. He's life. He's the person I want to be with for the rest of my life. I don't evwn think of him as my brother. I think of him as my lover.

Part 3??? Maybe? Comment ----->

Request?? Comment --------->

Can we get this to 14 votes and 5 comments.

Oh by the way I'm meeting Taylor on April 20th and I'm seeing him on April 26th.

QOTD: If you could spend the day with one of the boys, who would it be?

A: I would spend it with Taylor because he's bae