'It's Worse Than Dying'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 4 - Dead in the Water
Carlton House - Day

Bill is sitting in a chair, doing nothing. Will approaches. "Hey, Dad? You, you should probably eat something. I'm gonna make some dinner, okay?" Bill says nothing and turns his head away.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Kitchen

Will washes a fish at the sink. He does not turn the water off when he begins cutting up the fish. The water turns brown. Will notice's and shuts off the water. Black water comes up through the drain and fills the sink.

Will rolls up his sleeve to pull the plug out of the drain. He comes up with the plug, but the water doesn't drain. He sticks his arm back in the water, and something grabs it, pulling him into the sink. He drowns. The water drains.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Motel

Dean is inside the motel room sitting on a bed, Wanda is just coming out of the bathroom when Sam opens the door and comes in.

"So, I think it's safe to say we can rule out Nessie."

Wanda looks to Sam confused as Dean talks to him. "What do you mean?"

Sam sits on the bed next to Dean and Wanda who had sat down next to Dean in the same bed.

"I just drove past the Carlton house. There was an ambulance there. Will Carlton is dead."

"He drowned?"

"Yep. In the sink." Sam says, answering Dean's question. Wanda looks to them both.

"What is going on in this town." Wanda focuses on Sam. "So we're not dealing with a creature but something else." Dean throws an arm around her shoulder as Sam sighs, frustrated.

"Yeah, but what?"

Dean shrugs, not moving his arm from Wanda's shoulder, who leans into him. "I don't know. Water wraith, maybe? Some kind of demon? I mean, something that controls water...water that comes from the same source."

"The lake." Wanda looks to Dean to confirm. He nods.

"Yeah."

"Which would explain why it's upping the body count. The lake is draining. It'll be dry in a few months. Whatever this thing is, whatever it wants, it's running out of time." Sam explains, trying to work out what was going on.

"And if it can get through the pipes, it can get to anyone, almost anywhere." Dean stands up. Wanda watches him, missing the warmth. "This is gonna happen again soon." Dean sits down on a chair.

"And we do know one other thing for sure. We know this has got something to do with Bill Carlton." Wanda nods in agreement to Sam's words.