'Wildlife Service'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 2 - Dead in the Water
Police Station– Day

Sheriff Jake Devins talks to Sam, Wanda and Dean. All four are standing in the reception area, Wanda stands close to Dean, shoulders barely touching.

"Now, I'm sorry, but why does the Wildlife Service care about an accidental drowning?"

Sam looks at him questionably. "You sure it's accidental? Will Carlton saw something grab his sister."

"Like what?" They walk into Jake's office. He motions to chairs in front of his desk. "Here, sit, please. There are no indigenous carnivores in that lake." Wanda, Sam and Dean sit. "There's nothing even big enough to pull down a person, unless it was the Loch Ness Monster."

"Yeah." Dean laughs at this. "Right." Wanda hits his shoulder lightly, a smile threatening the spread across her face. Sam glares at Dean for the comment.

"Will Carlton was traumatized, and sometimes the mind plays tricks. Still-" Jake sits down. "We dragged that entire lake. We even ran a sonar sweep, just to be sure, and there was nothing down there."

Wanda leans forward, her head slightly tilted. "But it's the third missing body this year, isn't it a little weird for there to be nothing down there?"

Jake sighs, frustrated. "I know. These are people from my town. These are people I care about."

Dean nods. "I know." His hand brushes against Wanda's between their seats.

"Anyway..." Jake sighs again, leaning back heavily against his seat. "All this...it won't be a problem much longer."

Dean looks to him, confused. "What do you mean?"

Jake raises an eyebrow at him. "Well, the dam, of course."

Wanda pinches Dean's hand a little. He looks to the Sheriff, his eyes a little wide at his mistake. "Of course, the dam. It's, uh, it sprung a leak."

"It's falling apart, and the feds won't give us the grant to repair it, so they've opened the spillway. In another six months, there won't be much of a lake. There won't be much of a town, either. But as Federal Wildlife, you already knew that."

Wanda nods, a small smile on her lips. "Of course."

A young woman, Andrea Barr, taps on the door. "Sorry, am I interrupting?" Sam, Wanda and Dean stand up. "I can come back later."

Jake introduces them to her. "Gentlemen, Lady, this is my daughter."

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Dean." Dean shakes Andrea's hand, Wanda shakes hers next once Dean is done.

"Wanda." Andrea smiles at them both.

"Andrea Barr. Hi."

Jake smiles at her. "They're from the Wildlife Service. About the lake."

"Oh." A boy, Lucas Barr, walks in around Andrea.