'The Adventure Begins'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 6 - Pilot
Highway - Night

Inside the car, Sam and Wanda breath hard. Constance is sitting in the back seat. "Take me home." No one talks and Constance gets angrier. "Take me home!"

Wanda looks to Sam with wide eyes. "Sam, you have to take-"

Constance glares at her, the passenger door opens and Wanda is pushed out by an invisible force, she puts up a shield at the last second before she hits the ground.

"Wanda!" The doors lock themselves. Sam struggles to reopen them. "Wanda!" The gas pedal is pressed down and the car begins to drive itself. Sam tries to steer, but Constance is doing that too. Sam continues to try to get the door open, he looks into the rear view mirror at Wanda who disappears from his vision. In the backseat, Constance flickers.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Abandoned House

The car pulls up in front of Constance's house and stops. The engine shuts off and so do the lights.

"Don't do this." Sam says nervously.

Constance flickers. Her voice is sad. "I can never go home."

Realisation flickers in his eyes. "You're scared to go home. That's what Wanda was going to say." Sam looks back and Constance isn't there. He glances around and back and sees her in the shotgun seat. She climbs into his lap, shoving him back against the seat hard enough to recline the seat. Sam struggles.

"Hold me. I'm so cold."

"You can't kill me. I'm not unfaithful. I've never been!"

"You will be. Just hold me."

Constance kisses Sam as he continues to struggle, reaching for the keys. She pulls back and disappears, a flash of something horrible behind her face as she vanishes. Sam looks around for a moment, then yells in pain and yanks his hoodie open. There are five new holes burned through the fabric, matching to Constance's fingers, she flickers in front of him, her hand reaching into his chest. A gunshot goes off, shattering the window and startling Constance . Dean approaches, still firing at her. She glares at him and vanishes, then reappears, and Dean keeps firing until she disappears again. Sam manages to sit up and start the car.

"I'm taking you home." Sam drives forward. Dean stares after the car. Sam smashes through the side of the house. Dean hurries through the wreckage to the passenger side of the car.

"Sam! Sam! You okay?" He looks around before facing Sam. "Where's Wanda?"

"I think..."

"Can you move?"

"Yeah. Help me?" Dean leans through the window to give Sam a hand. Constance picks up a large framed photograph the woman is Constance and the children are presumably hers. Dean helps Sam out of the car. "There you go."