'So Called Family Reunion'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._ ..._...

Part 4 - Pilot
Sylvania Bridge - Night

Sam has caught himself on the edge of the bridge and is hanging on. Wanda is floating above the water, red mist surrounding her body, she levitates back onto the bridge and reaches her hand out, helping Sam up onto the bridge, they both look around."

"Dean? Dean!" Sam calls out, looking below. Wanda taps his shoulder and points below to a filthy and annoyed Dean, who crawls out of the water and onto the mud, panting. "There he is!"

"What?" Dean calls back.

Wanda calls out. "Are you Alright?"

Dean holds up one hand in an A-OK sign. "I'm super."

Sam and Wanda laugh, both relieved to see him ok, and move away from the edge.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Dean shuts the hood of his car and leans on it. Wanda next to him, but not too close to smell him.

Sam smirks. "Your car all right?"

"Yeah, whatever she did to it, seems all right now. That Constance chick, what a bitch!" Dean yells out at the end. Wanda puts a hand over her mouth to cover her chuckling.

"Well, she doesn't want us digging around, that's for sure. So where's the job go from here, genius?" Sam settles on the hood on the other side of Dean. Dean throws up his arms in frustration, then flicks mud off his hands. Sam sniffs, then looks at Dean. "You smell like a toilet."

Dean looks down. Wanda starts laughing, not caring enough to cover it. Dean looks to her with a smirk and Wanda sees it, she stops laughing and starts shaking her head, moving away.

"No, Dean. Don't even think about it!" Dean suddenly lunges and wraps his arms around her.

"Man, have I ever told that I like your hugs."

Wanda tries to escape his arms but is too busy laughing to fully put force into it. Sam laughs at them, thinking that they would look like a cute couple together.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Motel Lobby - Day

"One room, please." Dean is standing at the motel check-in desk, still filthy, with Sam and a semi-filthy Wanda right behind him. The clerk picks up the card and looks at it.

"You guys having a reunion or something?"

Sam looks to him in confusion. "What do you mean?"

"I had another guy, Burt Aframian. He came and bought out a room for the whole month."

Dean looks back at Sam and Wanda.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Motel Room - Day