'UnderCover'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.

I don't like this chapter very much but do tell me your thoughts on it.

..._..._..._..._..._ ..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part Two - Pilot
Gas Station

The Impala is parked in front of a pump. 'Ramblin' Man' by the Allman Brothers plays. Dean comes out of the convenience mart carrying junk food. Sam is sitting in the shotgun seat with the door open, rifling through a box of tapes. Wanda sits in the back, looking through the case file again.

"Hey!" Sam leans out and looks at Dean. Wanda looks up for a second before looking down again. "You want breakfast?"

Sam shakes his head. "No, thanks."

Dean looks to Wanda. She talks without looking up. "Yes please."

Sam looks to him with a raised eyebrow. "So how'd you pay for that stuff? You and Dad still running credit card scams?"

Dean nods. "Yeah, well, hunting ain't exactly a pro ball career." He puts the nozzle back on the pump. "Besides, all we do is apply. It's not our fault they send us the cards."

"Yeah? And what names did you write on the application this time?" Sam swings his legs back inside the car and closes the door. Wanda closes the file, puts it down in the seat next to her and watches the two brothers interact with a sad smile, missing Peitro.

"Uh, Burt Aframian." Dean gets into the driver seat and puts his soda and chips down. He passes back a sandwich to Wanda who smiles to him in thank you. "His son Hector and daughter Angelina. Scored three cards out of the deal." Dean closes the door.

Sam shakes his head. "That sounds about right. I swear, man, you've gotta update your cassette tape collection." Sam nods his head down to the cassette box in his lap.

Wanda chuckles in to her hand as Dean looks to him in confusion. "Why?"

"Well, for one, they're cassette tapes. And two." Sam holds up a tape for every band he names. "Black Sabbath? Motorhead? Metallica?" Dean takes the box labeled Metallica from Sam. "It's the greatest hits of mullet rock."

Dean smirks. "Well, house rules, Sammy." He pops the tape in the player and points to Wanda who talks to Sam with a smile.

"Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." Dean laughs as he drops the Metallica box back in the box of tapes and starts the engine. He holds a hand back to Wanda who high fives him in return.

"You know, Sammy is a chubby twelve-year-old." AC/DC's 'Back in Black' begins to play. "It's Sam, okay?"

Dean turns the volume up. Wanda starts laughing. "Sorry, I can't hear you, the music's too loud." Dean drives off.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Centennial Highway

They drive past a sign that says 'JERICHO 7'. Sam is talking on his cell phone. "Thank you." He closes his phone. "All right. So, there's no one matching Dad at the hospital or morgue." Sam shrugs. "So that's something, I guess."