'M&M's'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._...

Part 3 - Wendigo
Forest - Day

A man, Roy, talks to Haley and Ben while checking a shotgun. They're all carrying full backpacks.

"I'll tell you again, I don't think Ben should come."

"Roy--"

"Look, you're paying me good money to keep everybody safe. I think Ben's safest at home."

The Impala pulls up. Roy, Haley, and Ben stare. Haley shakes her head. Sam, Wanda and Dean get out of the car. Sam opens the back door of the Impala and pulls out the duffel bag.

"You guys got room for three more?" Dean asks, Wanda smiles at Haley who smiles back but turns quickly to shock.

"Wait, you want to come with us?"

Roy glares but looks at Wanda with appreciative eyes while talking. "Who are these guys?"

"Apparently this is all the park service could muster up for the search and rescue."

Sam heads past everyone. Roy scoffs. "You're rangers?"

Dean nods ."That's right."

Haley looks at his clothing. "And you're hiking out in biker boots and jeans?"

Dean looks down at himself. "Well, sweetheart, I don't do shorts."

Dean heads past Haley. She looks to Wanda who shakes her head. "Don't ask." She walks past and catches up to Dean's side, he smiles at her and she smiles back.

"What, you think this is funny? It's dangerous backcountry out there. Her brother might be hurt." Sam turns back. Dean glares at him, Wanda puts a hand on his arm.

"Believe me, I know how dangerous it can be. We just wanna help them find their brother, that's all." Dean heads past Sam with Wanda at his side.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Mine

A mine shaft lets in light. Tom and Gary are hanging by their wrists from the ceiling. There are assorted corpses with them. Growling. Gary spots a tall skinny shape and starts yelling. Tommy does his best to turn away and does close his eyes tightly as Gary yells.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Forest

The group hikes through the forest, Roy in the lead, then Dean, Wanda, Haley, Ben, and Sam bringing up the rear. Dean catches up to Roy while Wanda stays behind with Hayley.

Haley looks to Wanda. "Have you known them long?"

Wanda smiles and nods. "Known Dean for 2 years and Sam for a couple of weeks"