'Women In White'

Disclaimer- I do not own Supernatural or Avengers, I do own however my story lines, so please do not copy or steal. Thank you.
..._..._..._..._..._..._..._..._ ..._...

Part 5 - Pilot
Motel Room – Day, Later

Sam paces, holding his phone, until sitting down on the bed. A voicemail message is playing. Wanda is on the computer, scrolling through a website.

"Hey, it's me, it's about ten-twenty Saturday night-"

Dean, clean again, comes out of the bathroom and grabs his jacket. He shrugs it on one shoulder as he crosses the room. "Hey. I'm starving, I'm gonna grab a little something to eat in that diner down the street. You two want anything?"

"No." Sam says, not looking away from his phone. Wanda looks over her shoulder to Dean.

"You know what I get Dean."

Dean nods before smirking at Sam. "Aframian's buying."

Sam shakes his head. "Mm-mm."

Dean shrugs and walks out the door.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Parking Lot

Dean leaves the motel room. He gets the jacket the rest of the way on as he crosses the lot. He looks over and sees a police car, where the Motel Clerk is talking to Deputy Jaffe and Deputy Hein. The Clerk points at Dean, who turns away and pulls out his cell phone.

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Motel Room/ Parking Lot

Sam is sitting on the bed, still listening to the message. Wanda sits on the couch, holding a picture of her and Pietro before the experiment.

"So come home soon, okay? I love you." The phone beeps. Sam looks at it and presses a button, then puts it back to his ear.

"What?"

Outside, the Deputies are approaching Dean. "Dude, five-oh, take off."

Sam stands up. Wanda seeing this, quickly stands and approaches him.
"What about you?"

"Uh, they kinda spotted me. You two go find Dad." Dean hangs up the phone as the Deputies approach. He turns and grins at them. "Problem, officers?"

One of the Deputies, Jaffe, talks. "Where's you're two partners in crime?"
Dean shrugs. "Partners? What, what partners?"

Jaffe glances over his shoulder and jerks his thumb towards the motel room. Hein heads over there. Dean fidgets.

"So. Fake US Marshal. Fake credit cards. You got anything that's real?"

"My boobs." Dean grins.

Jaffe slams Dean over the hood of the cop car as he talks. "You have the right to remain silent-"

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€