CHAPTER 21 🥀: Reason to avoid him.

Axia's POV

"Le'me, drove you home." I startled when he stood beside me wearing a white shirt with a gym bag on his hand and a towel on the other hand.

I was sweating so much due to an all day practice so nagpalit muna ako ng P.E. Uniform na pinahiram niya na naman sa akin. Good thing, it fits me. Sabi niya kasi he borrowed one to his school secretary.

"Hey, I'm telling you to drove you home." I was taken a back when he spoke again. This time he's closer than me.

"No, mag co-commute ako." I told him, directly.

He narrowed his eyes trying to read me but I only stood at the huge gate facing the road thinking that in any minute, Reizo will be there.

"Someone will pick you." He sounded piss. I even saw his hand formed into a fist.

But I didn't focus on him. I was in a deep thought.

It was 5 in the afternoon at medyo dumidilim na rin. Kaunti na rin ang mga lumalabas ng school as everyone got home already. But, everyone sees us widen their eyes. It feels like they can see a ghost pero nasanay na lang din ako. I may be curious of their look but I always convince my self not to go beyond curiosity. Cause I know.. curiosity kill.

I was in a deep thought when a blue Ashton Martini just stop infront of the main gate and a woman in a short hair probably, maybe, at the age of 18? I guess?out of the car.

"Kuya, what do you think of me a driver?" She said while scolding a man beside me na napakamot lang sa batok niya. Then she look at me.

A sudden horrified look painted her face. She hold her mouth as she try to say some words but failed. Her expression was the same with the others na sa tuwing nakikita ako.

"Ku-kuya.." She said in a low voice with fear covering her voice.

I just look at Ice as he look at me with a blank look. He can feel that I was uncomfortable of her sister's look.

"What, Ica?" She was still gapping an air like she couldn't breath.

"She-she was dead." She said while pointing at me. Lumingon ako sa likuran ko to think that she was just mistaken.

"What are you talking about?" Confusion drawn on his face.

Then she look at her brother.

"She–I–"

"Who? Axia?" Then her face suddenly paled.

"Axia?"

"She's Axia. The famous Model, I didn't know you were a fan of her." Sabay smirk niya then they both look at me.

"A-a model?" Her face suddenly lit up, removing the horrified look on her face.

"Yeah, ma-maybe." Nagmadali siyang bumalik sa kotse and this time she's sitting at the passenger seat.

Ice look at me once again.

"Let me drove you home cause it's getting late." Sumulyap muna ako sa likuran niya as I saw his sister trying to calm her self.

"No, mag co-commute ako."

"You're a hard headed. It's getting dark and may laro pa tayo bukas, remember?"

Umiling ako sa sinabi niya. I know he was just trying to be nice.

But before I can say any word a loud horn echoed at the main gate. Then, there he was riding in a Ferrari, Reizo.

"I gotta go, thank you for your offer." Then I walk out on him avoiding his gaze as I can feel the thousands of voltage look passing at me.

I open the car and silently close my eyes as I laid on his shot gun sit.