CHAPTER 14 🥀: Kenneth?

Axia's POV

"Honey do you have a school for today?" I look at Reizo's face with a blank look.

"Of course." I answer honestly.

"Can't you just skip it for today?" He said with a sad face. "I wanted to eat with you at a finest restaurant."

"I'm so sorry, honey. We have a fair for today and we have to attend to it." I smile on him to cheer him up."let's eat together when I came back."

"Okey then." He said with a low voice then kiss me on the forehead. "Go and finished your routine." He signal while looking at my scattered cosmetic and leave the room when suddenly my phone rang.

Unregistered number?

I ignore it then look at my self in the mirror once again wearing my school uniform then my phone rang again so I pick it up with annoying-look on my face.

"Petite renarde? Why haven't you answering the call?" Agad na napataas ang kilay ko sa tumatawag. Ice?!

"Who's this?"

"I'm in the elevator going to your unit. I have to pick you up." Agad na nanlaki ang mata ko sa sinabi niya. What?!

With out any reason I manage to put all my cosmetics on my bag and grab my flat black shoes and off to door.

"Why are you in such a hurry, honey?" Reizo's questions makes me back in my pace.

"What?"

"Why are you in a hurry?" He told his newspaper at the sofa and look at me again.

"I was kinda late." I said.

"Then let me drive you."

"No!- I mean no.. I have to tak a cab. Bye,see you honey." Then I kiss him on the cheek and smile on him causing him to smile and I take that opportunity to wall out the door.

Buti na langat wala pa ang damuho na 'yon sa tapat ng unit ko, damn, hiningal ako don ah.

"Petite renarde?" Agad akong napalundag sa kinakatayuan ko when he spoke on my back.

"You!" I hold his wrist then pull us together inside the elevator.

Agad akong huminga ng malalim for running inside the elevator and hold on the grip.

"What's the matter?" Agad ko siyang tinaasan ng kilay and look at him with irritation.

"Who gave you the consent to pick me up at my unit?"

"Me, no one else."

"That's the cue, who are you?"

"What's the matter?"

"Anong matter-matter ka diyan. My fiancé is in that room and childish na kung childish but he will overthink kung bakit may sumusundong lalaki sa akin sa labas ng unit ko." He's face suddenly become dangerous causing me to widen my eyes but he instantly replace it with cold one.

"Your right.. I shouldn't look at you." He instantly close he's eyes and look away.

Nanatili na lang akong walang kibo. I don't know what to say. Am I being harsh to him? I mean Reizo wouldn't mind if there's a man trying to be friends with me. Not now, I wanted to survive this college year than getting involve in his life.

When the elevator open he instantly walk out leaving me inside causing me to follow him but he turn around on me.

"I shouldn't follow you nor be with you, now leave me alone." Then he left me. I was being dumbfounded of what happen.