CHAPTER 20 🥀: Practice

Axia's POV

I was looking at him furiously. He said go and change my cloth but look at what he did. He let me wear this jersey and his big shoes.

I still look at my Jersey. Pambabae 'to pero bakit Leordaé naman ang nakalagay na pangalan? Hindi kaya sa asawa niya to?!

Omg! Am I wearing his wife's dress? Alangan naman siya ang mag suot nito eh di naman SA kanya kasiya.

"Stop looking at your self, go and get that ball!" He shout as he Wes running with out a shoes on his feet.

"Where did you get this jersey?" He stop in front of me while his hand on his knees gapping for air.

"And why do you care?" He said in an cold voice.

"This isn't yours." He walk beside the bench while sweat was dripping all over his body.

He grab his towel and brush it on his face revealing his wet hair and a handsome face–wait what?!

"And so?"

"So am I right? Is this on your wife?" I ask him while shooting dagger on him.

Why does the word wife doesn't even fit to be with him.

"Continue shooting, I'll just sit here." Lumapit ako sa kanya at pinameywangan siya.

"Alam mo ang ayoko sa lahat eh ang nanghihiram ako ng gamit."

"Then what will you wear, your uniform?"

"Other than that."

"Just continue practicing, you are not allowed to take a rest."

"Ano? Eh ikaw kaya pag laruin ko ng malaki ang sapatos." Sabay turo ko sa sapatos niya na suot-suot ko. Para bang kinain na ng sapatos niya paa ko.

He smirk then look at me with a blank look.

"It suits you." Then his brows raise.

"I'm so ugly and unappropriate in style." He just laugh then look at me.

"Still cute though. Just continue your practice." Pagtataboy niya sa akin. Did I heard it right? Did he say I'm cute?

"I'm tired."

"You have no right to talk to me that way cause I'm your captain, go and take that practice or else you want me to kiss you." He said while grinning from ear to ear.

Napa 'tsk' na lang ako dahil sa sinabi niya. Like I wanted to kiss him either.

Well you kiss him before..

Oh-shut up brain. I'm trying my best to focus.

I grab the ball at tumayo sa court Infront of the ring and try to toss it in the air but failed to shoot. I try again for the second time but it did not go well.

Ganito na kahirap 'to? Eh nakikita ko naman sa mga NBA na naglalaro ng basket ball na tumatalon pa sila ma shoot lang nila 'yon. Kaasar Naman ba't di ko magawa?!

"Know the word focus, and let your mind be on your goal." He shout as I try to focus my self on the ball.

Inhale-exhale!

I level both of my legs and open it a bit then place the ball on my chest then jump and toss the ball and shoot.

To my surprise I jump up in enjoyment.

"Kita mo 'yon? Nagawa ko! Yes!" He just smile a bit then look away.

Problema niya? Para namang may dalaw ang isang 'to. Lagi na lang masungit.