CHAPTER 19 🥀: The Elevator and Reizo's other side.

Axia's POV

"Honey?" I look at Reizo as he enter my room while knocking.

"Come in." He enter with a sad face then give me a tight hug.

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving tomorrow." Agad naman akong nalungkot sa sinabi niya.

I was so mean this past few weeks to him. He let him self just to be with me yet I still piss him.

I hug him back then smile.
.
"You do know that I'm missing you."

Agad siyang ngumiti ng marinig niya ang mga sinabi ko.

"You do?"

"Yes."

"Honey, I'm sorry about this past few weeks if naging busy parin ako sa work kahit na andito ako just to be with you and I'm sorry if I have to leave now. Madami na kasi akong mga business meeting na dapat na puntahan and some papers to be signed off." Hays.. that's why he's been busy the whole week. His business again.

"I understand, I was so busy also the whole week because of my school. I'll promise I'll make it up to you."

"Really? Then can we have a date tonight?"

"Okey." He smile genuinely. He lean in and was about to kiss me when my head suddenly turn away.

He let out a deep chuckle then kiss me on the head.

"Can I give you a ride today?"  Agad akong tumayo then grab my bag.

"Sure."

"Okey, I'll change in a minute." He exit my room and off to his room habang ako naman ay inaantay lang siya sa labas ng condo unit.

I wanted to be good to him to avoid us both in starting an argument. Besides, he'll be gone again. He need to go back to New York for his business.

"I'm done." He was wearing a simple faded jeans paired with a white shirt and a black converse shoes.

"What's with the style?" I ask him while walking to the elevator.

"You don't like it?" Medyo nalungkot 'yong muka niya sa sinabi ko.

"I do, I just can't believe that finally I saw you wearing a style like that not just a tuxedo." Naninibago lang naman ako eh. He always wear a tux and ready for his work but bihira ko lang siyang makita sa suot na 'yan.

"Well honey, it is better to change sometimes." He smile then put his arm at the back of my neck.

As the elevator open a paired of two eyes straightly looking on me, not just me but us.

Agad akong napaiwas ng tingin when I saw him wearing a basketball jersey with a white shirt on the inside. He was also with Majordome Benzou who's standing beside him.

"Let's go?" Reizo ask.

We enter the elevator with out looking at him. I don't know how I feel this but I can feel the guilt that he saw me that I was with Reizo.

But Reizo is your fiancé.

I know, shut up brain. Nag iisip ako eh. Why do I feel that I disappointed him.

"Benzou?" I startled when I heard his voice, it was cold as his name.

"Oui, Maître La Glace?" (Yes Master Ice.)

I can hear Benzou calmly answering him but I don't know what they're talking about.

"C'est mademoiselle's amoureux?" ( This is miss, lover?)