CHAPTER 17 🥀: Kiss him

Axias POV

After having a long bath I decided to take a simple dress para sana yayain si Reizo to have a date. I was so mean to him the other night at gusto kong bumawi but when I'm about to open my room ay dinig na dinig ko na may kausap siya sa telepono.

I was just about to let it slip when I heard him groan in annoyance. It is about his work?

"Pardon?"

I don't want to eavesdrop about it but it made me more curious. It sounds like he was talking to a girl.

"How can this be so important that you have to see me right now." He said in a low voice.

"Okey, I got it. Be there, bye." He ended the call at mabilis ko ring sinara ang pinto ng kuwarto ko then I heard him enter his room as he slam the door.

Who could it be? That's impossible na kung ang secretary niya naman ito her secretary is in the States. My hearti is in a race. Something's bothering me, it's not about Reizo talking to a girl or if Reizo is having in affair with someone but Reizo is having a meeting with someone right now.

In a minute I heard him open and shut the door of his room. I immediately grab my phone and my wallet then follow him as I saw him walk out the door. Wala man lang ba siyang sasabihin if where did he planned to go?

Reizo step on the elevator and I just have to take the stairs.

Agad kong tinanggal ang heels ko at nag simula ng maglakad at patakbong bumaba.

After I take the ground floor, I saw Reizo stepping inside of his car with Vincent as his driver.

I was about to run and find a taxi when someone pulled me on his arm more like an embrace on my back that caught me on guard.

I was about to look at those person who's hugging me when he spoke.

"Don't look back." Then I saw Reizo's car exited the parking lot.

My heart was starting to beat fast that I could feel his breath in my back caressing my check.

"Wha-what are you doing?" Finally nahanap ko na rin yong dapat kong sabihin.

"I just wanted to hug you before his out." With too much curiosity I look at his face then I was shock as I saw his face that has a bruises and cuts on his lips and face.

Agad akong nanlumo sa nakita ko. Did he involve in a fight? Does it hurt?

I was about to hold his bruises when he stop me by his hand.

"I said don't look back." Then he embrace me again burying his face on my neck that I can feel again his breath that touching my neck.

"What happen?" I ask him while standing and just looking at the ceiling.

"Its nothing, I–I just wanted to ask some hug before I leave." I force him to stand up and good thing that he obeyed.

I saw his hand filled with Gaza and he was wearing a black shirt that the both sleeves was already gone by ripping it. He also wear a black cargo pants and a white shoes.

"Did you involve in a fight?"

"Kind of?"

"And why are you not sure huh?" He just shrug.

Kahit kailan talaga ang hirap intindihin ng lalaking 'to. Sometimes, he's mean and sometimes he's sweet and madalas sakit sa ulo.

"Where are you going anyway?" I ask him

"Secret.." she formed a small laugh then flex his muscles on mine causing me to drool on him.

"Sige, iiwan kita diyan." He smiled