CHAPTER 7 🥀: Ball II

Reizo's POV

Hindi ako mapakali sa ko kinauupuan ko kung asaan na si Axia. What took her so long?!

"And you know about the contract you can send it to me after this Party."

"Okey, Mr. Colt. It was wonderful to talk to you but can you excuse me for a minute." Agad naman na tumango ito sa akin.

"Okey, Mr. Reizo Villacarcel." Sabay lahad sa akin ng kamay niya na malugod ko naman tinanggap.

Kailangan ko ng hanapin si Axia. I was started to panic. Pano Kung may nangyari na sa kanyang masama?! Hindi ko makakaya 'yon.

I dialed her phone for so many times but she haven't answering it. It just keeps on ringin na dumadagdag sa kaba ko. Minadali kong dinialed ang number ni Vincent na agad namang sinagot nito.

"Yes, Sir?"

"I was looking for Icy. I haven't seen her. Can you ask someone out there if they might see her."

"Of course sir."

Agad akong nagmadali na hinanap ang comfort room sa left wing ng ball room when I saw someone na papasok sa girls comfort room.

"Hey, good morning ma'am." Agad niya naman akong tiningnan.

"Yes? She was wearing a puff red sleeve with v-neck ball gown that matches her curve. Pretty but not as pretty as my Honey.

"I hope you don't mind, Miss. I was looking for my Fiancé. She just enter in the comfort room yet she haven't been back. Can you look in the cubicle inside if she was there?"

"Of course. What's her name?"

"Axia, she was wearing a red dress."

"Okey."

"Thank you." Agad na pumasok Naman ang babae sa CR and after a minute ay lumabas ulit ito.

"I'm sorry she wasn't even there. Are you sure that she enter this Comfort Room?" Bahagya niyang isinabit ang buhok niya sa kanyang tenga at tinitigan ako.

"Sorry I don't even know. She just said that she has to go to the bathroom."

"Oh-okey.. I think I should just ask our maids here if they saw your fiancé."

"Thank you and you are?"

"Gladly, Mr?" Sabay abot niya ng kamay sa akin na agad ko namang tinanggap.

"Mr. Reizo Villacarcel."

"Oh the Villacarcel Group of Company, I see. I'm Darlie Wind Stompson I'm Prince, Ice girlfriend. It was nice to meet you." Oh so she's the Prince's lover. I thought that the Prince never had a relationship due to his coldness.

"The pleasure is mine. But I hope you don't mind I need to find my Fiancé."

"Okey, go on. I'll tell all the guards to look for your fiancé."

"Thank you." Agad din naman itong umalis sa harapan ko at dali-dali Naman akong naghanap pa but minutes later I haven't seen her.

F*ck! Where could she be?! Halos malibot ko na ang kabuuan ng ballroom pero wala parin siya. The only way I can search for her is the second floor and so on.

Agad Kong hinanap ang elevator and when I see it I was just about to press it when it automatically open at lumabas ang napakagandang babae in a red dress.

"Axia!" Agad kong nilapitan siya ng makalabas at hindi ko maiwasan ang yakapin siya. "You made me worried!" Bahagya kong nataasan ang boses ko sa kanya.