CHAPTER 8 🥀: What Happen Three Years Ago?

Reizo's POV

"Sir, Mr. Colt Ventura is requesting an appointment with you this coming Thursday." I immediately gather all my laptop and review all the papers that was being sent for me by my secretary.

"Okey."

"Do I make him on your appointment?"

Agad kong tinitigan ang cellphone ko sa lamesa while I'm wearing my earpods. Too much schedule for the week. After the party 2 weeks ago kinukulit na ako ni Mr. Ventura to put my investment on his shipping line.

I couldn't even decide kung ano ang mga uunahin ko, my company and even Axia. She was on her fashion line in London at kailangan ko siyang sunduin mamayang four and it was f*cking 1 in the afternoon. Nangako ako sa kanya na ako mismo ang magsusundo sa kanya. I don't want her to be disappointed in me.

"Sir?"

"Oh yes, Dina?"

"As I was saying sir, should I attached Mr. Ventura to your schedule this Thursday? It was 3 days from now."

"I'll think about it."

"But sir, he said it was an urgent. He wanted to see you right away. Soon he'll be busy the whole month of May before he lunch his another shipping line in different branches of South East Asia." Napahilot na lang ako sa sintido ko sa sinasabi ng secretary ko. Mr. Ventura is somehow a pain in the ass.

"Okey, tell him we'll meet at exactly 1 pm and please after that can you cancel all my appointment for a weeks. I have to do something important and just send me all the papers that was needed to be reviewed."

"Copy that sir." Agad ko namang pinatay ang tawag and stretch all my hand at nag simula na namang tumipa sa laptop ko when my phone suddenly rang.

Agad kong sinagot ang tawag without even looking who's the caller. It might be my secretary or Axia.

"Hello, Reizo is speaking."

"Well, Hi, Mr. Villacarcel?" Agad na natigil ang pagta-type ko sa keyboard ng laptop ko ng marinig ko ang boses sa kabilang linya.

"Who's this?"

"Have you already forget about me?" Bahagyang tumawa ang boses sa kabilang linya. "Two weeks ago at the party." Her voice..

"Ms. Stompson?"

"You got me Mr. Villacarcel." How did she even get my number. Sa pagkakaalam ko siya ang nagbigay sa akin ng calling card niya not me.

"Oh- how can I help you?"

"You see Mr. Villacarcel I have some few things to talk about you."

"Sorry, Ms. Stompson. I'm a busy person I have so much work to do with. If you need to ask me something can you just ask my secretary, please."

"Oh no Mr. Villacarcel this is a private questions so I need to ask you and talk to you privately." Bahagya akong napasabunot sa buhok ko.

"What is it about a business?"

"Sort of."

"Okey, let's meet each other but not now maybe some other time or after 3 weeks or 1 month by now." Agad na tumahimik ang nasa kabilang linya.

"Okey, I'll hold on to that. Anyway, I have to go now. See you Mr. Villacarcel." And she instantly hang out the call.

What's with that woman? Bakit ganon na lang ang kagustuhan niyang makausap ako? And sort of a business? Too funny, she was a ballerina and she was asking for a business with a business man. I don't think I can be able to create a ballet studio if that's what she think. I only create diffent products of famous Perfume all over the world but not a ballet studio industry.