Villain Deku: The Lost One's Weeping

"(AN- Haha music theory go brrrrrr

FLASH WARNING FOR VIDEO

TW: Suicidal ideation, murder, bullying, references to self-harm.

CW: Blood, disturbing imagery, violence.

If you cannot see the video, you can either look for the English version of the same video or watch a gacha react of it lol. That's what I did since it's age-restricted. (Update, the video added is the english version. If you can, go watch the original!)

Happy Halloween for those who celebrate! I'm sorry this chapter took so long, and I'm glad to be done with it. I think it's funny that I'm uploading the villain chapter on Halloween. I've known I've wanted to do this video for the Villain Deku trope since I started this book 3 years ago (?!?!?!).

Again, remember to keep track of my progress on chapters, check the 'Updates and some pictures!' chapter, as every time I write even a sentence more on a chapter, I will add an update to that chapter.

Please correct grammar/spelling and I hope you like the chapter! :)

Enjoy!)

________________

Conversations were much livelier after the last reaction. People talked freely as they discussed the last video and the humor involved. The atmosphere, while still tense, held a bit less weight than before, and it was a more comfortable environment.

People seemed to try and ignore the last few revelations and situations as they tried to reform a sort of invisible ignorance to the heavy topics that were shown and discussed. It seemed as if everyone was only trying to think about the positive things and lightweight feelings that were bestowed upon them, instead of having to face the hard truth of it all.

It made Shigaraki sick.

Looking at everyone ignoring the root of all issues here, he could almost taste bile rising up his throat because of the disgustingness of their view. He scratched at his neck.

No one was daring to even look at Dabi, or Touya, who remained a silent figure in his spot since he came back from dinner. There wasn't a spare glance at Hawks either who had retreated away from the other heroes in the room. Not at Endeavor, who remained as he has been, yet without Hawks by his side. Shigaraki hadn't even noticed any looks towards him or Kurogiri. They did not want to face the things that shoved reality in their face. They'd rather remain blind.

No one seemed to notice that the whole point of them being here was to uncover the terrible truths of society. The very society he needed to destroy. they were all just so happy to stay in their own little bubble and ignore the hard facts. Hero society needed to be eradicated. Everything needed to be destroyed. Lest things like what they've seen so far happen again.

Taking advantage of the small bit of time they had, as well as the loudness of the room, Shigaraki moved himself closer to Dabi. Seeing this, Dabi looked over to him. Kurogiri moved to stand with Shigaraki.

"That was quite a show. Really brought some things to light." Shigaraki started. he stared at Dabi, a bored expression on his face. "Who would have known that one of my comrades was the son of the number two hero."

Dabi glared at Shigaraki. "What do you want?"

"What do I want? I want to destroy this awful society. I want to rid the world of what it is now. I want destruction. Reformation. Power. I want to take what the world is now and change the trajectory of society and make a world where players like me can thrive. That's what I want. I think the question that should be asked here is what do you want?" he stared down as Dabi.