A Talk Between Friends

(AN- Trigger Warning for suicide baiting, suicidal thoughts, bullying, mention of scars, and mention of unsafe medical practice.

This is a short chapter, but I'm really excited for the next three chapters. It's gonna get juicy.

Anyway, enjoy <3)

Kirishima gave Bakugou a wary look before following the blonde. They traveled to the farthest corner in the room - in the back next to the cafeteria door. Some people eyed then as they passed but they both ignored them.

Once they reached the corner, Bakugou leaned onto it so his back was touching both walls. Kirishima stood in front of him so that his back faced the audience. Bakugou stared at Kirishima for a long moment. His crimson eyes searched the others face. The seconds ticked on slow to Kirishima.

Kirishima shifted his feet uncomfortably. Kirishima raised an eyebrow at his friend(?) when Bakugou finally reached his eyes. The blonde scoffs and shifts his weight on the wall a bit. Kirishima straightens his posture before clearing his throat and finally getting the nerve to speak.

"So uh... what did you want to talk to me about?" He asks.

Bakugou's eyes squinted, and an annoyed expression bestowed his face. "Oh cut the crap, s***** hair. You know exactly why I called you over here."

Kirishima did. Of course he did. He knew the blonde wasn't stupid. Kirishima knew that he was aware of the hate-filled glances he had been giving him. Though, he wanted the blonde to be the one to bring up the subject.

"Yeah, I do. Well, I have a pretty good idea."

Bakugou scoffed. "Like I said. Cut the crap."

"Fine, fine. I know what we're talking about, but I don't know what you dragged me over here for." Kirishima edged on. Bakugou stared at Kirishima with an angry expression. Kirishima stared back. Bakugou scoffed again.

"Alright since you're not gonna f****** talk, let me take a wild guess on what you're thinking." Bakugou started, "You saw what I did to Deku. It brought up memories from your s***** middle school time, and you didn't know what to do now that you know I was a f***** bully. When Aizawa talked to us you got more of the f****** story, and even more when we reacted to that stupid f****** video that kept flirting with my f****** mother. Now you're conflicted whether or not to forgive me and keep trying to befriend me, or hate me for what I did."

Kirishima blinked. Once. Twice.

"I- yeah..." Kirishima finally said. He knew Bakugou was observant. He also knew that he was blunt when it came to situations like these. Still, it was surprising when he was like this

Kirishima felt really conflicted at the moment. On one hand, Bakugou was his best friend(?), and Kirishima could see all the strides he was making to become a better person, as well as a better hero. He had explained in the cafeteria that he needed time to actually apologize, which made sense, and Midoriya seemed fine with that. In fact he was more than happy.

Which was another thing. Midoriya was perfectly content with how Bakugou was, and didn't even see a need for any punishment, though that was a problem all on its own. But besides that, Midoriya was happy that Bakugou had even said he will apologize, and expected less. He was totally fine.

Which is another reason why Kirishima should still try with Bakugou. His main victim was content for the most part, and Kirishima wasn't even the victim, so how should he have any say in what Bakugou deserves?

Though on the other hand, Bakugou had done terrible terrible things. When Kirishima was in middle school, the farthest anyone would bully him would be throwing large and heavy objects at him. It was very annoying, and could be a big impact in his mental health, but it never got to the point that he was getting both physically and/or verbally abused by everyone around him.