Todoroki Shouto: Origin

(AN- Trigger Warning here for physical abuse, child neglect, burning (ig?), domestic abuse, and talk of death.)

(CW for emotephobia)

⚠️Spoilers for Season 5⚠️

(This also has some manga spoilers but we all know about bacon man anyways so-)

PLEASE VOTE AT THE END

It's finally here.

The one you've all been waiting for ;)

Note that this reaction will be in three parts:

1. Todoroki Shouto: Origin - shows canonical backstory scenes for Shouto.

2. Todoroki Family - shows the other siblings (Todoroki Natsuo, Todoroki Fuyumi, and Todoroki Touya) and the parents (Todoroki Enji and Todoroki Rei)

3. Todoroki Touya - shows more in depth about Touya. (This will have manga spoilers and it will be warned at the beginning)

Dabi will be as canon as possible. :)

Also lots of platonic Todo & Deku :D (can be read romantically if you want, but it was written platonically)

Enjoy and Happy Pride Month 💖💛💙 <3)

______________

When Todoroki woke up again, he was hoping everything that he had see was a dream. That when he would open his eyes yet again, he would wake up to see he had drifted off in class, and wouldn't open his eyes seeing a screen once again. Todoroki crossed his fingers absentmindedly and slowly opened his eyes.

Of course, you can't always have what you wished for.

When Todoroki finally did open his eyes, he saw a ceiling, and got excited for a moment, before sitting up (when did he lie down?), and seeing the giant screen in front of him yet again. Todoroki could see that there were words on it, but could not read them at the moment. He took a moment to rub his eyes again, and stretched a bit. When he opened his eyes again he could read it better.

"Please note your new arrangement, and take a minute to settle in.

Todoroki took a minute to look around again. The previous rows of standard movie theatre chairs had since disappeared, and everyone was now in bean bag chairs. Everyone was still asleep beside from him, so he stayed quiet.

Instead of being near his classmates, he was now next to his siblings. Midoriya was a bit in front of him, and Iida, Shinsou, Toogata, Amajiki, amd Hadou were in front of him as well. Midoriya was the closest though.

Near that group was Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. Their beanbags were smushed together. Then Todoroki noticed that they were all colored. It looked to be the color of thier hair. Todoroki looked down at his and wasn't too surprised to see a two-toned bean bag that was red and white.

Next to that group was Tokoyami, Satou, Kouda, Shouji, and Mineta. Thier bean bags were also pretty close together in a group. Mineta's bean bag was almost swallowing him whole. Todoroki let out a small smirk at that, knowing no one was awake to see it.

Next to that little group was a group of the girls. Ashido, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Jirou, Asui, and Hagakure were all huddled together, not even fully on thier own bean bags. Their's were smushed together so much that it could pass as a giant bed.