Todoroki Touya

(AN - I DID IT. OMG. OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD. I won't keep you long but two things.

1. Nedzu and Nezu ARE BOTH CORRECT-
*ahem* :)

2. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED.

Thank you and enjoy ;) I know you've been waiting for awhile.

TW: burns, child abuse, child endangerment, child experimentation, domestic abuse, past suicidal ideation, and suicide(?)

⚠️Manga and S5 Spoilers!⚠️

Have fun!)

________________

Hawks watched as the timer ticked down from 30 minutes with a thoughtful gaze.

He didn't really know how to feel at the moment. He skillfully ignored the shocked sounds around the room - the most noticeable being the Todoroki's themselves - and tried to piece together his own thoughts. It seemed and impossible task as it was like trying to catch something that was intangible and place it with another intangible thing. One thought he could get together, though, was that he did not like trying to put his thoughts together, and it is a lot more difficult then he originally thought.

He first decided to think about Endeavor. He honestly felt... betrayed. Endeavor was his inspiration, and really his only reason for him continuing trying to be a hero (Not that he had a choice in the first place-). To see that Endeavor was hiding all that behind closed doors (and the hero commission) was shocking.

However despite that, from the look of it, he looked like he was genuinely trying to change. It wasn't too obvious, but you could see actual guilt in his eyes during the scenes with Shouto. Kei- (Hawks. He was Hawks now. Keigo was gone.) Hawks could tell that he was trying his hardest to make it up for the kids he tortured.

Now that he was aware of what happened behind the walls of the Todoroki household, what Touya had said to him that time long ago made a lot more sense. Albeit, he didn't know that Touya's father was Endeavor. All that Touya had told him was that his dad was abusive, and they bonded over that. (And the fact that K- Hawks would not leave him alone.)

Speaking of Touya.

He was alive. His friend from all those years ago was alive. Hawks wasn't too sure what he should think about that. He was relieved, however also confused. The commission had told him that he died from his own quirk, which matched the story that the Todoroki family had told, however it last to even more questions.

How could he have survived that? If Hawks remembered correctly, Touya's flame was hotter than Endeavor's. Endeavor himself can't stand to much heat from his own quirk, even with his body built to withstand such heat. Touya didn't have anything protecting him from the heat of his own flames. Even worse, his body was built to withstand the cold, making it worse for him to have his own quirk than if someone with regular temperature resistance to have it.

So how did Touya survive? Hawks didn't really want to think about the amount of pain he would be in. And the scarring that would leave. They did get to see Touya's face in that one picture, and Hawks couldn't even begin to imagine the amount of pain he would've been in. Not to mention the fact that he probably didn't receive any medical attention for his injuries. He would've had to find food and water somewhere as well. And with his injuries it would've been terrible just to move.

Hawks always knew his friend was strong. That was demonstrated when he went through his grueling training every day when he was with the commission. It was there when he stood up for him when the commission wanted to put him on quirk suppressants and have his tail feathers removed.