Multiverse explaination

(A/N- HELLO! I FINISHED IT JUST A FEW MINUTES BEHIND SCHEDULE!

TW- Mentions of suicide

Without further ado, enjoy the chapter!)

________________

Everyone waited with bated breath as they awaited the explanation to come, and when the screen finally changed, no one was looking away.

"'Multiverse noun

mul·​ti·​verse - ˈməl-tē-ˌvərs

: a theoretical reality that includes a possibly infinite number of parallel universes.'

This is the definition of multiverse in Merriam Webster's online dictionary. Right now you will be told what this means and how it relates to you all."

"Parallel universes?" Ojirou said.

"What could that mean?" Mineta asked.

"This is insane, man." Kaminari said to Kirishima, who's bean bag was next to his. His eyebrows were furrowed in confusion and anticipation for the coming explanation.

"Yeah, I got a bad feeling about this." Kirishima responded, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I hope that this can answer the questions we have. Especially after what we just saw." Yaoyorozu commented, running a hand through her hair with a frown on her face.

"Make sure everyone pays close attention. I feel as if this will be the o ly explanation we will receive about what is being shown to us." Nedzu said, pointing a finger in the air from his place on his sleeping bag, which was white and seemingly fluffier than most, however was also taller.

"I'm kind of nervous. I mean I know we've been here for a while and haven't been harmed. The screen has kept any promises made, but it's still scary. Especially now. We weren't given much to go off of for this, and now that we are I don't really know what to think." Hagakure said.

"I will admit it is a bit odd. Why now after all this time?" Shouji added. Kouda nodded next to him.

"Well I'm excited! I wanna know why Izuku-kun joined us!" Toga said, smiling at the screen. Midoriya grimaced.

"Whatever it says, I'm sure we'll be okay. At least we're getting any kind of resolve at all. Plus, the screen has been helpful in bringing things to light so far, so it's logical for more things to be explained so we understand more of what we'll be shown." Aizawa pointed out.

"You're right Shouta! Let us continue with open minds, shall we?" Nedzu said, oddly chipper.

"I wonder what this is really about..." Midoriya muttered. His mom frowned and rubbed her thumb across his scarred hand.

"As you have suspected, I will confirm your thoughts on being a TV show. You all are in the universe of an anime called 'Boku no Hero Academia' or 'My Hero Academia' which follows one Midoriya Izuku on his adventure to become a hero. You will learn more about this later as it becomes relevant."

Kaminari jumped up suddenly, spooking those around him. "I KNEW IT!"

"Jesus man, calm down." Jirou said, rubbing her ear.

Kaminari grimaced. "Sorry, but I was right! We are a TV show! Ha!" He paused. "Oh my Kami we're a TV show." He said, sinking back into his black and yellow bean bag with a stricken look on his face.

"WHY IS DEKU THE MAIN CHARACTER?!?!" Bakugou yelled.

"This is quite shocking." Yaoyorozu said, rubbing her arm. "It's really weird to think about honestly."