Chapter 8

Y/n pov

I was woken up from my dream to the sound of "shhh" and "she'll here you." I open my eyes slightly to see the girls surrounding me. "It's so early, what are you doing up?" I asked. "Who were you talking to last night?" Kaori asked me as I lay there half asleep wondering about my dream last night.

I finallycome to the realization of what they are saying. I respond "Oh Kageyama, he plays setter position."  "Is he your boyfriend?" Kaori asked "What!" I say as I jump up in shock. "Why would you think that? He's just a friend." I said, but I wondered why they were so curious. They stood there giving me a weird look. "Guys it was nothing" I tell them.

I get up and go to the bathroom. I thought about the dream all day. It wouldn't get out of my head. At breakfast I was staring into space, but my stupid brother came up behind me and flicked me in the head. We warmed up and Kageyama set me the ball. I hit it and I swear he smiled in the slightest which made my day. We won only one game today against Ubagawa High, and even though I'm a middle blocker I got a spike or two over the net. After practice Kageyama comes over and all my thoughts disappear.

"Hey" he says. He is so blunt. "What's up Kageyama?" I asked him while starting into his eyes. I just love his eyes. "I saw  not all of your spikes made it over the net." Wow he just came over to insult me how- my thoughts were interrupted by him saying " would you like me to help?" I was silent. Hinata come over and says "you better not be mean to her or I-I'll beat you up" he is so cute sometimes. "Why would I be mean to her!" He shouted at Hinata. "Well you're always mean to me" "Yeah, because you're dumb and can't use your head."

Tsukishima interrupts saying "that's not true, he used his head during our match" "How?" Kageyama asked. "The ball bounced off of his face and over the net." Tsukishima replied with a smirk. His smirk is so annoying, it makes me want to punch him in the face. "Hey!" Someone yelled. "Stop being mean to eachother and clean up." It's just Daichi. "You got it...dad." I said as I got my stuff and walked away. The guys by the wall froze and I told Kageyama to meet me outside to practice in 10 because I wanted to change my shirt.

It was all covered in sweat. I go to meet Kageyama and he is waiting for me. "Oi Boke, what took so long" I stopped. "Seriously, I said 10 minutes" He didn't say anything and we practiced. We saw Tsukishima walk towards the shower, so we figured we had to go inside. I changed my clothes and went to bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I started thinking about the dream again. Why did I have that dream? What did it mean? What was that warmth I felt.

Here's the chapter I promised finished earlier that expected.

Please enjoy and give me other characters I can write about because I love writing these xreader fanfics.

Have a wonderful day, evening, or night.