Chapter 1

Y/n pov

I woke up to the sound of Saeko(my big sister) yelling at Tanaka (my older  brother) to wake up because he was gonna be late for school. I stood up and Saeko slammed my door open "You need to wake-" she pause "oh, you're up." I nodded and walked over to my closet. I put on my uniform and walked into the bathroom. I put my h/l h/c into a h/s (hairstyle) and walked out Saeko was making breakfast and Tanaka burst out of his room and down the hall. I sat down " goodmorning big bro" I yawned "morning n/n"(nickname) I sat down and ate some toast that saeko had made. I plugged in my headphones and played f/s (favorite song) I put a peice of toast in my mouth and looked at the clock. We were gonna be late so I grabbed some toast and Tanaka then we ran "Bye Saeko" I said and slammed the door. "Why did you grab me!" Shouted Tanaka "We were gonna be late" I said "I didn't even eat break-" I cut him off my shoving a piece of toast is his mouth "there now shut up and let's go"

When you got there you heard someone shout "Tanaka, y/n" it was Nishinoya, Tanaka's  best friend. He was my friend too and he came over a lot. "Hey Noya" you and Tanaka said at the same time. You told them you had to get to class so you walked away. On the way to class you saw your best friend Yach talking to the most beautiful girl you had ever seen. She had raven hair, beautiful curves, a beauty mark on her soft looking face, she was beautiful. You walked over to Yachi " Goodmorning Hitoka-chan you say as the beautiful 3rd year walked away "Hello y/n-chan" "Who was that you were talking to, she is so pretty." You say to your short, blonde friend (Yachi is 4'9" and you are 5'3") "She asked if I would be one of the managers of the boys volleyball club" "That sounds awsome, you know my brother plays volleyball" I tell her as we walk to class "really, maybe you should come too then." You agree only because tou want to embarrass him in front of his friends.

(Time skip)
Lunch Time

You tell yachi you will get her something from the vending machine and walk out of the classroom. You walk down the hall and reach the door to outside, from the door you see two people standing by the vending machine screaming at eachother "Hurry Up!" the orange-haired boy shouted at the taller boy. The taller boy had black hair and a scowl on his face, he looked kind of scary. I'm Taking My Time!" The taller boy shouted back. I walk closer and they both shout "UGH" I approach them and ask what's wrong, they both turn around and see me getting closer. The short orange-haired boy explained the vending machine was stuck. I walk over to take a look. "She can't fix the vending machine" he finishes his sentence and looks at you in shock as you hand him is milk pouch. "Woah, thanks for the help I'm Hinata, Shoyo and this is Kageyama."        "Hello, I'm y/n" "Nice to meet you" Says Hinata. "I better get going now, my friend is waiting for me." "All right, bye". I get to the classroom and sit next to Hitoka-chan. "What took you so long" "oh, there was a problem with the vending machine" I explained. "Oh alright" and we continued to eat our lunch.

Yachi pov

I had to use the bathroom so I entered the hallway and I had to use the one upstairs since they were cleaning the ones on our floor so I walk upstairs and to my surprise I see Kiyoko-san, she waves at me and smiles. "Hello Yachi" she says to me. I got nervous and freaked out "H-hi K-kiyoko-san" I stutter. "Can I ask a question" I asked. "Ofcourse you can" we both enter the bathroom. "I have a friend and she has a brother on the volleyball team." "Alright" she said and stared at me as I was trying to form the words in my head. "I-I was wondering if-" She cut me off. "If you are asking if she can come to practice, then yes she can" "uh-" She took the words out of my mouth. "Hiw did you know I was gonna ask that." I asked surprised. "I just figured". We left the bathroom and said goodbye and I walked back to class.

Y/n pov(again)

It was after school and we met up with the pretty girl from ealier she said her name was Kiyoko and she gave us clothes to wear for practice. The sweet sound of sneakers on the gym floor and balls echoing you knew you were here. Yachi and Kiyoko entered but I stood in the doorway. I heard a " HEADS UP" and everyone stopped and stared even a couple gasps were heard.

Boom a cliff hanger, hiw was the first chapter I really liked writing it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next chapter up by later or tomorrow