Chapter 2

No one's pov

I heard a "HEADS UP" and everyone stopped and stared and even a couple gasps were heard. Everyone was shocked to see you standing there, like nothing happened with the ball in your hand. You were standing there and saw shock in everyone'sfaces. Yachi asked " are you ok y/n-chan" "Yeah, I'm fine." Then a player with brown short brown hair came over along with your brother Tanaka. "Woah that was close, you good?" The boy who had a number 1 on his jersey introduced himself as Sawmara Daichi the captain of the team. "What are you doing here n/n" Tanaka asked "You know her Tanaka?" "Yeah she's my little sister" Stated Tanaka. "Hey y/n!" You look past Daichi and Tanaka and see a familiar duo from earlier. "Hey Hinata, Hey Kageyama", He has the same scowl from earlier. "Kageyama, be nice" a boy with silver hair said calmly before walking over to me. "My name is Sugawara Koshi." He says in a soft voice. Oh, I'm Tanaka y/n, nice to meet you. A bigger guy with long brown hair and a beard. "I-I'm Asahi" he says in a shy voice. He truly is a big softy, but you wouldn't think so from far away. "Nice to meet you Asahi" you say looking up at him. He is pretty tall compared to you. The rest of the team introduced themselves. A tall freckled boy walks up to you with an even taller blonde with glasses behind him. His name is Tadashi Yamaguchi and the beanstalk that followed him was named Tsukishima. Yamaguchi was very sweet, but the human salt shaker was not. He kept making smart comments which were not needed. Then Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita introduced themselves as well.

The coach came up to you and asked if you played with fast reflexes like that, there was no way you didn't play. The coach let you stay for practice and well everyone was practicing you were talking to Yachi about your project. "y/n-chan" yachi said. "Yeah Hitoka-chan" you reply well also focused on what the boys were doing. "You're coming over to work on our project tomorrow, right?" She asked. You turn to her finally taking your eyes off the game. "Ofcourse I am if it's ok." The coach shouts "Alright, Clean Up And Go Home!" The team all said "yes coach" at the same time and started to clean up. Yachi goes over and asks Kiyoko what to do with the clothes you borrowed. "Don't worry about it now, give them to me tomorrow." Then Kiyoko goes over to you and asks you "Hey y/n, would you like to be a manager too." "No thank you, I prefer to play rather than watch sorry." "Oh, I see, it's ok." You walk over to get your bag and the boys are done cleaning. "You coming Kiyoko?" Yachi asks. "No I have to talk to Coach." She says and goes up to Ukai. Yachi walks with Hinata to the train station and you walk with your brother and most of his team to go home. You get home and Saeko asks how practice was. "Great" You and Tanaka said at the same time. "Better get ready for bed I have early practice in the morning." Tanaka says before yawning. "Can I come too Tanaka." You ask eagerly. "Sure" Tanaka yells from his room.

You get your pajamas from your drawer and go into the bathroom. You take a quick shower because you can't take it tomorrow morning. When you get out you dry your hair with the towel and put your cloths on. You walk out of the bathroom and into your bedroom where you are greeted by your older sister "I just did laundry and I put it on your dresser." She tells you as she walks over to you. She hugs you and you hug back "Goodnight" she says releasing you from the hug. "Goodnight, and I'll put my laundry away now." Saeko walks out of your room and closes the door behind her. You walk over to put your laundry away and climb into bed. You set your alarm but before you go to bed you pull out your guitar and start playing your favorite song on guitar. It's sweet and puts you to sleep.

Kiyoko pov

I walk over to the coach and pat him on the shoulder to get his attention. "What can I do for you Kiyoko" Ukai asked. "When I was a first year there was a girl on our boys team and she was really good." "Why are you telling me this Kiyoko". Ukai was curious as to why I would bring this up. "I asked y/n if she wanted to be a manager but she said she would rather play". Ukai asks "why can't she play, we have a girls team". I explained she is not allowed to play on the girls team because she hurt some girls while playing so for "safety reasons" she can't play. Coach looked very concerned. He told me he would talk to y/n tomorrow when he sees her. "Thank you coach, see you tomorrow morning". I said before grabbing my bag and leaving the gym. I walk home the oppisite way the team does so I never walk with them. "I better get home quick" I think to myself and walk all telhe way home

Omg! Finally done I apologize for keeping you waiting but chapter 2 is done so I hope you enjoyed it. It is a little longer than last chapter so sorry for that I enjoy writing this and will have the next chapter out soon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If I mad any grammar mistakes I'm sorry just tell me and I'll fix it.
Thank you for reading.