Chapter 4

No one pov

You hop out of bed and get yourself dressed in a white T-shirt and shorts. I make my bed and head into the bathroom. You put your hair up to get it out of your face and run out of the bathroom. You grab (pick a breakfast) and eat it well you get your bag and put your knee pads, volleyball sneakers, and water bottle that you filled before going. Then you pack more clothing for the days you're going to stay the night. You run into Tanaka's room to see if he was ready but he didn't even get up. "Tanaka" you whisper "wake up" but no answer. You get very impatient and step back. You get a running start and jump on Tanaka. "OW" he shouted. "Come on, get up big bro" you say well on top of him. He pushed you off of him and says "We don't have to leave for an hour and I already packed" he says and points to his bag on the other side of his room along with his clothes for today. "Oh..." you say as you get up off the floor. "I had TIME" you say in your head as you go to watch TV. 30 minutes later Tanaka comes out of his room and goes into the kitchen. You shout "Breakfast in the fridge!" "Thanks n/n" he says but you barely hear him because you are watching your show.

**Timeskip**
Y/n pov
Tanaka is done eating and and tells me to grab my stuff. It's like any other morning just earlier and more bags to carry. You shout "Bye sis!" and head out. You get to the school and your arms are tired from carrying your bag. You sigh in relief as you drop your bag "Finally". You did not have a ride since Saeko had to sleep. You see Hitoka-chan and run over to her. She yawns "Goodmorning y/n-chan" she says rubbing her eyes. "You look exhausted" I say to her as it's very early. Yachi yawns and says "it's not the same when Hinata and Kageyama aren't here." But Noya says "Don't worry about it" then Noya and Tanaka look at eachother with a look like they did something they weren't supposed to.

**Another Timeskip**

We arrive me and Noya are wearing shorts because the pants are too long and we are very short. Me, Yachi, and Kiyoko are walking into the building together in a little group. A taller guy with an almost shaved head came over to us. "No fair Karasuno has 3 cute managers." Tanaka jumps in front of me to "protect me" or whatever. I'm standing in the back while all of the glares and death threats happing in the front I gently push past the other girls and say "I'm not a manager I'm a player, first off." I say in an offended tone. Your hand forms into a fist "and second-" I started to wond back but Suga grabbed me and Daichi got in front of me. "That's enough y/n" he says gritting his teeth. I groaned and went inside with the team. "What does she mean by player" the rooster asked my team captain. "What she said" Tanaka interrupted. "She is a middle blocker and my little sister" he says and trys to catch up to me. Daichi looks at the rooster and smiles awkwardly and walks with Sugawara to catch up to the rest of the team.

Hey guys.
This chapter is a little shorter than normal I just needed to get something out to you guys.
**************************
This is early but Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it. I will have more time to post since we have break so by Friday I will try to have it out by then.