Chapter 9

Kageyama pov (after you guys practiced)

Why does my stomach feel weird. Am I sick? I thought to myself. I grabbed the volleyball and walked toward the gym to put it back. Tsukishima, Kuroo, Bokuto, Hinata, and Akaashi were cleaning up. "Where were you king?" Tsukishima asked. "Why are you so annoying?" I snapped at him. "Calm down King, I wanted to know what made you so red?" What? Red? Me? What is that idiot talking about?. "Yeah, you are kind a red Kageyama" said Hinata. "Shut it Boke!" I snapped again and stormed away.

I got ready for bed and went to sleep. I was a little tired from practicing. I put my head down on my pillow and
as soon as my eyes closed I fell immediately asleep. I remember having a dream about Y/n hitting her spike perfectly. I don't know what that feeling was but I felt sick again, but ignored it once again

I wake up and get ready for practice, but first go to breakfast because I am hungry. I see Hinata and run past him. "Beat you to breakfast" I yell as I run past him. We run to breakfast and on the way we see Y/n walking. Hinata and I could not stop running.

Hinata ran into Y/n and fell on top of her. I stopped myself and looked back. I was so mad. Why should I care anyway. I just didn't understand what came over me. I stormed over to Hinata and pulled him off of Y/n. I went to help her up. I held out my hand and she grabbed a hold of it. Her hands are so soft I think to myself. Those e/c eyes are so beautiful i never want to look away.

We stood across from eachother staring at eachother for what felt like an eternity, I didn't want to look away, I just couldn't. The moment was ruined by Hinata just staring at us in silence. Y/n looked at Hinata then at me and went quiet. Her checks tinted red she suggested we head to breakfast.

Y/n pov

Kags, Hinata, and I walked into breakfast together. I was very hungry so I had (favorite breakfast). Tanaka walked over to check on me. I couldn't stop thinking about what happened in the hallway.

I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't hear Tanaka call my name three times "(nickname), are you awake?" Tanaka said while waving his hand in front of my face. "Huh? What do you want Tanaka?" I asked him. "Are you alright? You are never this quiet at breakfast." My brother asked in a concerned tone. "Oh, I'm just a little exited that's all. It's really no big deal."

All the teams walked to the gym and started warming up. I put my hair in a ponytail (If your hair doesn't fit in a ponytail you can forget that part). I put on my knee pads and ties my shoes thinking only about winning the game, and thanks to Kageyama I have a better chance of hitting a spike.

First we are going against Ubagawa. They have really good serves so all I need do do is receive and get it over the net. It sounded easier in my head. In the middle of the game I received a serve and it went over the net! I was so happy I did something to help us win. If I didn't do the we would not have won.

Yes, we won...barely. The score was 28 to 26. I didn't get to spike either, but atleast we won. We took a break but we were going against Nekoma after they're done with the set they're against now.

I was drinking water and talking to Yachi. Her face went pale. She looked scared. I turned around and Kageyama is standing right there. "Hey Y/n" he said in a monotone way. "Oh hey Kageyama, you did a great job during the game"

"Thank you Y/n, you did great aswell." I smiled awkwardly and he awkwardly smiled back. Hinata called him over to ask him something so he left. I turned back to Yachi and she had a cheeky smile on her face. "So...you and Kageyama, huh?" She asked "What? No way. He probably doesn't care about a relationship anyway, he has Volleyball." "I think he likes you though." "You're funny Hitoka-chan"

I grab my water and go to fill it up. Kageyama like me? Please he would never...right?

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER
---------------------------------------
I know it's been forever, but I finally finished. I there are any errors I made let me know. I also have to work on my MHA one-shots so it might be a while before I edit this story again.
--------------------
Let me know of any xreader story ideas for my one-shot story