A/N and Chapter 7

Hello people that are reading this. I am getting my hair dyed while writing this because and I am gonna be here for 3 hours. I am apologizing for the inconvenience of me not posting. I wanna say Happy Holidays and I hope you enjoy the chapter

Y/n pov

I am in the starting lineup again. With glasses, Hinata, Daichi, Asahi, and Kageyama. It is my turn to serve and I throw it up so high in the air. Everyone was in total shock. I jump up and hit the ball over before anyone could move. "That's my sister!" Tanaka yells from the bench. "That's my bestfriend" yelled Nishinoya also benched and everyone is staring at you. You get the ball again and do the same thing. The ball was received by #10 their libero and a tall setter sets it to owl boy. Owl boy hits it over the net and I receive it. It goes high in the air and Kageyama sets to who the other team thought was Asahi but he set the other way to Hinata and they preformed there quick attack and Hinata spiked it with great force. The other team was stunned. They did not expect that. Back and forth the teams scored but Fukurodani ended up winning. "Yay more diving receives" I said sarcastically. We had more matches after that and we were so tuckered out. It got late so I was walking past the gym and saw Tsuki talking to the rooster and the owl dude. He kept on saying "Hey Hey Hey" and it scared the crap out of me. I walked up to the salty bitch and his new friends. "Sup beanstalk" I said to him and tapped his shoulder. All three boys were so tall, atleast compared to me. "Oya Oya" one of them said "Oya Oya Oya" the other one said. I was weirded out. "Um hello" I said to be polite. "Who's this"? The owl man asked. "I'm a friend of Saltyshima here" I said in a smart-ass tone. Tsuki gave me the death glare but you just brushed it off. "What are you guys doing" I ask. "It's noth-" Tsukishima was cut off by owl boy "Glasses here is working on his blocks" "it's Tsukishima" he said annoyed. "Fine then, Tsukibadada" (I'm so sorry, iykyk) I chuckled a little. The rooster asked if I wanted to join. "Fine" I said. "But I wanna learn your names first". "Right, good idea" the setter from Fukurodani said. "I'm Akaashi, you are...?" "Oh I'm Y/n" "I'm Bokuto and this is Kuroo" The owl says with the biggest grin on his face. We ended up practicing for a good amount of time and every so often Bokuto would go "HEY HEY HEY" like when he landed a good spike. I had fun despite Four eyes death glares. I yawned. "You look tired Y/n san" said Akaashi "Oh, I'm ok" "It's late, we should get ready for bed" said the setter. He was so serious but he was like a mother, he reminded me of suga in a way. Me and Tsukishima head in the same direction but eventually go our separate ways. "Goodnight four eyes" I say a little too loud. "Goodnight pipsqueak". He said being a salty bitch. I head to the room and the girls were already asleep so I quietly grab my stuff to shower. I have to shower because of practice and I was practicing during my shower time. I took a nice shower and walk out of the bathroom and run into someone. It's Kageyama.

Kageyama pov

I had to go to the bathroom so I carefully walk over everyone while they sleep. I am going to the bathroom and the door beside me opens but I am too tired to really notice untill I fell something hit my side. Or someone. "I'm sorry I wasn't looking-" Y/n says stuttering. "Oh, it's fine I guess" I realized why she was stuttering and blushing a little from what I can see. I forgot I wasn't wearing a shirt just my pajama pants. "What are you doing up"? I ask her. "Oh I had to shower because I practiced later than normal". She says looking up at me. She is very short compared to me. I feel this is our first real interaction since she joined the team. "Right, I'm going to bed". She said and pushed past me a little. "G-Goodnight!" I shout louder than I intended which was awkward, but she flashed a smile and a "Goodnight" and walked away. I had a weird feeling in my stomach, but ignored it, it's probably not a big deal anyways.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, sorry I forgot to publish the chapter yesterday and also my sister has covid so you know, 💫Quarantine💫
Enjoy this chapter