Chapter 6

No one pov

You wake up to you being shaken by Kaori. Your eyes flutter open and you are now clearly awake. "I'm up." You say to the girl who is still shaking you. "Oh, sorry" she let go. She left and you got dressed and went down to breakfast. You asked Kiyoko if you could help so you set the table. You were talking to Hitoka-chan when all the boys walk into the dining area, some still asleep. You go and sit with your team and start to eat. You sat down next to Kageyama because there was an empty seat and you thought "I can sit there." "How did you sleep Y/n" asked Sugawara. "Oh, I slept great. How did you sleep guys." You ask the team. "Good" they all said in unison. Tanaka and Noya yawned really loud. They were clearly still tired. You finished breakfast and were pretty full, so you get up and head to the gym with Kiyoko. She asked you to help get water for the team since Yachi was still eating and she was also pretty tired. You agree and help get the water. As you walk to the gym you are walking backwards. You were a very clumsy person and you tripped. You clenched your eyes as you wait to hit the ground but after a few seconds you don't. You open your eyes and see a pair of sky blue eyes staring back at you. You never noticed how beautiful Kageyama's eyes were. "Wow" you thought. After what felt like an eternity Kageyama says "are you going to get up or just stay in my arms." He said that with the biggest blush on his face, but you got up and boy were you flustered. You apologized profusely and he was Kageyama so he just said "Whatever" and walked away. You were memorized, and Tanaka looked so angry when you locked eyes with him. He is an overprotective older brother and when I say overprotective, I mean overprotective. You tried to calm him down and explain but he just ran. He ran after Kageyama almost faster than Hinata and jumped on his back. He was barely faced by this and flicked Tanaka off like a bug. "Sorry about him, he's dumb" you say to Kageyama as you and Kiyoko walk into the gym with the water for the team. "Yeah, I got that" he said back to you. You flash a smile then drop off the water at the bench. "I have to change" you tell Kiyoko. "I'll come too" she told you. You walk out of the gym again and see Yachi. You invite her to come with you guys so she can change. She agrees and you go on and change. You make it back in time for warm-ups. You start to warm up and then felt a tap on your shoulder. "What's up Tanaka" you said. "Why were you in Kageyama's arms, it was like a cliche romance movie scene." He said with a disgusted face. "I fell, you know I'm clumsy and I wasn't looking where I was going. Plus ni one saw us only you, me, Kageyama, and Kiyoko." You tell him. "Whatever, he better not bother you again or-" He flicked you off his shoulder like a bug, and you don't have to defend me all the time." You interrupted him. He just walked away silent. "So..." you heard a voice form behind you. You jump a little, it's just Sugawara. "You and Kageyama, huh?" "What! No! It's-" you are so flustered now. "Y/n you ok?" He asked as your heart was racing faster and faster. Why did you care so much, you only knew Kageyama for a short time, and you were not used to this feeling. Coach called the team over for a meeting before the game and we went onto the court to play. Our starting lineup was Daichi, Asahi, Hinata, Kageyama, you, and Tsukishima. You play your best but you lost that match. You do your flying receives and get water because they are hard for you to do because your a girl. You pull through and Karasuno is playing Fukurodani next. The team takes a short break before playing Fukurodani. You are in the starting lineup again and on the court you see a kid on the other team with a.weird hair. It almost looks like and owl for some reason. "Who let him do his hair like that, it's weird" you think to yourself as you walk onto the court. You get into starting position and the whistle is blown.

I'm sorry for not posting lately and this chapter is kinda short.
--------------------------------------------------
Enjoy this chapter