Chapter 4~

Hey guys!

I am so so so so sooooooo very sorry I haven't updated and posted in a while, I feel like such a turd for making you guys wait like this :c.

I've been really busy trying to keep my grades up in school, and I've been lazy with updating some of my stories.

I WILL KEEP UPDATING MY STORIES, I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL!. But for right now I am going to update Dirty Boy for you guys, cause I know how much you guys love this story :). Sorry if this chapter is a little short, I'm kinda tired right now, and I wanna finish it before I black out.

Hope you guys enjoy!

I'll keep updating!

I love you all!!! <3 <3.

-Holly <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Chris' P.O.V.~)

Just seeing them get a lot like that, made me happy....But I'm horny right now, too...Thanks to Devin. I felt my dominant side take over, and I said "Okay, enough of that." They both stopped talking and looked over at me. I smirked and said "Now that we're all nice and acquainted..." I pulled my Slipknot hoodie over my head and dropped it to the floor by my feet. "It's time to celebrate."

I watched a devilish smirk form on Devin's lips, and a small nervous smile on Ricky's. I walked up to both of them, gently snaked my arm around Ricky's waist, and pressed my lips to his. I rested my hand on the small of his back, and forced him closer to me. He moaned against my lips, and my hunger flared. I opened my eyes and saw Devin standing beside him, a mixture of envy and desire on his face, while he looked from me to Ricky.

I pulled away from Ricky, causing him to whimper. I kept my hand on his back and looked between him and Devin. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" I asked, smiling wickedly. They both nodded, and I lead them both upstairs, Ricky's hand in mine, and Devin's hand in the other.

I lead them down the hallway, and into the bedroom Ricky and I share, before closing the door behind us. As soon as the door is closed, I grabbed the closest person, and threw them up against the wall. I was met with oh so familiar baby blues, and knew it was Ricky. I immediately crushed my lips onto his, making him moan. I slid my hands down his hips, before resting them on his ass. I groped and pinched at his cheeks, causing him to gasp. I took the opportunity, and slipped my tongue into his mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, but I of course, won.

I had him pinned against the wall, giving him no room for escape...Not that he wanted too, I know Ricky loves being submissive...He does it because he knows it makes me happy, and he's such a good sub...I barely ever punish him if he disobeys. I finally pulled away so we could breathe, but I didn't listen my grip on him, and kept him pinned there.

I smirked at him and my eyes bored into his. Despite the shy innocent look he always has, I can tell how much he loves this...I can see it in those innocent little eyes of his. They're clouded by lust, hunger, and want...I know he wants me and Devin...well then, I should give him what he wants.

I gently pressed my forehead agains his and asked "Do you want me?"

He nodded and said "Yes."

I raised an eyebrow and asked "Yes...?"

He swallowed and said "Yes sir."

I smiled and said "Good boy." I looked back at Devin, who's booty shorts looked a little tighter than they were earlier. I smirked at him before looking back at Ricky.

"Do you want Devin?"

Ricky and Devin looked at each other, and Devin looked like he was ready to pounce on the poor thing.

Ricky nodded and said "Yes sir."

Devin smiled and said "Good......Cause I want to rip your adorable little ass apart, beautiful."