Chapter 9~

I gasped when he entered me, and it hurt a little...I know I'm a professional slut, but he was huge! But it felt sooo good. When he was halfway in, he slammed into me the rest of the way, making me cry out.

He chuckled and asked "Does that hurt?" 

I shook my head and said "Nope...I want more."

"Ughhh you reeeaally shouldn't have said that."

Before I could reply, he slammed into me again. He kept repeating his movements, going faster with each thrust. I was moaning like a grade A whore, and I felt high. Chris was moaning above me, muttering out curses, calling me a slut, and it was driving me crazy.

I looked over at Ricky, and he wasn't doing anything..He was just sitting there, watching me getting fucked by his boyfriend. 

"F-Fuck...You feel so good.." Chris said, making me smile. That's when I made a bold move. I propped myself up on my hands, and started moving back on him, fucking myself with his cock. He groaned and I started moving faster.

"Oh..Oh fuck." I said, hanging my head. He stopped moving and just let me move, and my moans were getting a little high pitched. I was getting close, and it hasn't even been that long!...He's good.

"Alright, that's enough" he said, stopping me. He gripped my hips tighter and said "Now I'm running the show." He started slamming into me faster and harder than he did before.

I could imagine the neighbors thinking I was getting murdered, but I couldn't help it...I've never been fucked this good, ever,

"C-Chris...I-I'm close." I warned him, feeling the knot in my stomach, tightening. He moved a little slower, grinding his hips into me. It felt so good, and I knew I couldn't last much longer. 

He leaned down and asked "You want me to touch you? Hmm?" I nodded and said "Y-Yes..." He wrapped his hand around my throbbing dick, and started jerking me off. 

I was a writhing, moaning, blubbering mess under him, and I felt the knot get tighter. And after just a few more thrusts, I came...Hard. I came all over his hand, my stomach, and the bedsheets. My mouth hung open, and when I finished, he came too, emptying himself inside.

We both came down from our high, but it felt like an overdose. He pulled out and he sighed. 

"I'm gonna have so much fun with you."