Chapter 7~

(A/N:) Using (.) just in case Wattpad blocks the chapter.

I stepped back a couple steps and looked at them both. Ricky was still on his back, but was propped up on his elbows, and Chris had stopped touching himself. I turned to Chris and walked over to him. I put my hands on his knees and slowly slid them up his thighs. I pressed my forehead against his and asked "You havin' fun there? Hmm?"

He groaned and pulled his hand out of his pants. I had my lips against his, but I didn't kiss him. I could see the desperate hunger in his eyes, and it turned me on even more. I slid my hands further up until I found myself sliding a hand down into his pants, freeing his "not-so-little" friend, from the confines of his boxers.

I pulled away for a second to look down, and bit my bottom lip. I smirked and said "Looks like someone is a big boy, aren't they?" I wrapped my hand around him and gently started stro.king him, moving from base to t.ip. He threw his his head back and moaned. He gasped a little when I ran my thumb over his t.ip. He dropped his head back to where it originally was, and that when I kissed him. He kissed back instantly, attacking me with his lips.

Next thing I know he knots his fingers through my hair and yanked my head back, making me gasp. He brought his lips to my ear and asked "You think you can tease me like that? Huh?" I smiled a little and said "I-I don't know what you're talking about." He growled and latched his lips onto my neck, immediately finding the sweet spot on my neck. I let out a little moan and ran my fingers from my free hand, through his ebony hair. Every time the cool metal of his lip rings touched my skin, I felt a little jolt of electricity shoot through my body.

He pulled away for a second and asked "Yeah, you like that?" I nodded and continued to str.oke him. He groaned and next thing I know, I'm being pushed down onto my knees in front of him. I look up at him and he towered over me. He stared down at me and said "You think you can just tease me and get away with it?" He pulled his shirt off and dropped it to the ground by his feet.

He pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles and stuck his member in my face. "Su.ck it." He demanded. I bit my lip again and put my hands on his thighs. I leaned forward and dragged my tongue along his sha.ft and sucked a little on his t.ip. He gripped my hair again and I gasped. "I said, su.ck it." His hissed. He loosened his grip a little on my hair, but he didn't let go. I licked my lips and leaned forward. I took him in my mouth and started moving my head back and forth. He moaned and said "Mmmmm fuck.."

After a few minutes, both of his hands were in my hair, and I was bobbing my head quick on him. Sometimes I would stop and let him mouth fuck me..And during the whole time, I kept my eyes glued up at him, because I didn't want to miss a single facial expression on his face. His drawn on eyebrows were scrunched together in a frown, but his mouth was formed into an 'O' shape.

I decided while he was having his fun, that I would start moving my head to match his movements...Best decision I have ever made. He whimpered and said "Oh f-fuck...I-I'm gonna....Mmmmmmmm fuuuuuuuuccck." next thing I know, he shot his lo.ad into my mouth and let out a low moan. I pulled away and swallowed, while Chris was coming down from Cloud Nine. I looked over at Ricky and saw he was lying completely naked on the bed, jer.king off while keeping his eyes glued to us.

I smiled and stood up. I walked over to Ricky and asked "Hey Ricky, can um...These shorts are a little tight on me, and they're a pain in the ass to get off once I have them on...Can um..Can you help me pull them off?" Even though that was a total lie...I just like teasing. He nodded and stopped touching himself. He scooted over to the edge of the bed where I was at, and sat on his knees. He slid his hands down in the sides of my shorts, and he slowly pushed them down until my ass was exposed...Well they were still covered, but barely...I was wearing black lace panties under the shorts, but almost all of my ass was exposed.

I looked back at Chris and saw he was staring at both of us. Ricky didn't notice because he was busy running his hands up and down my back, and down to my ass...And Chris looked like he was he was ready to eat us alive......Teasing is so fun.