Chapter 8~

"See anything you like, Chris?" I asked, grinning like an idiot. Ricky was still preoccupied, groping my, and running his hands up and down my body, and it was really turning me on.

That's when I decided I'd have some fun with Ricky, so I wrapped my hand around his excited little friend, and started stroking him. He groaned and buried his head in the crook of my neck....He's so fucking adorable.

I flicked my wrist faster, causing him to gasp and soon he started letting out a string of almost high pitched moans. "D-Devin...S-Stop, I can't...Mmm...I-I can't-" we both got cut off by me getting pulled away from Ricky, and pinned to the bed on my stomach.

Chris had me bent over, with my ass up, and my head pushed into the bed, on it's side. My hair was in my face, but I could see Ricky through it. Chris leaned down to my ear and I shivered when his cold breath hit my neck.

"You're playing with fire, Devin...If you tease me, you'll regret it." I smirked and said "I'm a big boy Chris, I can take a cock..And I think I can take your cock, just fine."

He growled in my ear, and that's when I knew it...I had him right where I wanted him. I heard some rustling behind me, and saw he was completely naked...He's so hot. 

He started running his hands up and down my curves, until he was groping my ass. He gently pulled my panties down, and continued his exploring. I moaned a little, and I just wanted him to fuck me already. Suddenly, I felt a sharp pain in my ass, and realized he just spanked me.

"You...You're a dirty little fucker, aren't you? You really shouldn't tease me Devin, cause I don't think you can handle it...Do you think you can handle it?"

I was too wrapped up in my thoughts, when he spanked me again, doing it a couple times. "I asked you a question." He growled, making my breath shaky.

"Y-Yes...I can handle it." 

He smiled and said "Good...I like that..I just hope your ready for me." With that, he grabbed my hips, and started pushing himself in me.