Chapter 5~

(Devin's P.O.V.~)

"Do you want Devin?" Chris asked, looking back at Ricky.

Ricky looked over at me and it took everything in me not to just pounce on him and ruin him. He nodded and said "Yes sir."

I smirked and said "Good...Cause I wanna rip your adorable little ass apart, beautiful."

He blushed and Chris and I chuckled. He's so cute, oh my God. He's the perfect Sub..Quiet, shy, doesn't or rarely disobeys, loyal...He's perfect. I know I'm definitely a bottom, but I can be a pretty dominant one...and that's what has gotten me kicked out of every home I've been in, because of it..I mean come on, let a guy have some fun, Jesus.

I wasn't always like this, ya know...I used to be normal. Well, if you call being one of the only two Gay guys in town normal, then yeah...And I was with the second one for four years. He was my everything. He was my best friend, my first relationship, my first kiss, the first person I ever slept with, I was so happy...I even surprised him and everyone else at our high school graduation, by getting down on one knee and asking him to marry me.

I was hoping he would say yes, but he started crying and said "I'm sorry..I can't be with you anymore Devin. And I can't marry you..I'm so sorry." And ran out of the Gym..He dumped me in front of everyone. After that I found out he got accepted into New York State, while I got accepted into Full Sail University in California..His parents told me he was planning on telling me, but couldn't because he couldn't handle a long distance relationship with a huge distance between us.

After he broke up with me, I went into a downwards spiral. I started eating less, sleeping less, I went out and partied every night, I drank, did drugs, slept around with random strangers, lost my scholarship, and got kicked out of my house by my parents. I had thrown away everything and tried to find a way to survive and support myself. I realized I was good at sleeping with random people, so I became a male prostitute.

Getting money from strangers, doing it in cars, quickies in allies and other public places, taking the walk of shame out of sleezy and somewhat decent hotels is what my life turned into. That's when some guy came up to me and asked me if I wanted to become a private slave to an owner who would be willing to pay, and that's when I went from house to house, being owned by the same kind of assholes, and never getting treated like a human being. The last time I got kicked out, I was back on the streets doing what I did best, when I met Mike.

Mike asked me how much, took me to his car, gave him some head, and was about to leave when he stopped me. He asked me how old I was and how long I was on the streets, and I told him. He asked me if he could take me away from this life and told me he had a friend of his who is a private slave owner, and told me I would be in a good home. I quickly denied it he first few times cause I already had experience with being someone's private toy.

But after he told me more about his friend, I agreed, and he took me to his shop where he had other slaves...and look where I am now. I'm actually getting treated like human being, and my owner treats his slaves right instead of beating them for no reason, and treating them like a dog. I haven't been in a real home in so long....I've almost forgotten what it feels like to be loved by anyone or have anyone really care if I was alive or dead...But now I know....

Someone really does...Three someone's actually...And two of them are standing right in front of me.