Chapter 6~

(Still Devin's P.O.V.~)

"I want you two to kiss." Chris said standing in front of us. I smirked and looked over at the blushing beauty. I knew I could do that, but I wanted to do something first. I walked up to Chris, put my hand on his neck, and pulled him in for a kiss. He kissed me back, putting more pressure into it. I gently bit down on his bottom lip, being careful with his lip rings. He moaned and pulled me closer. I smirked against his lips and gasped when he grabbed my ass with one hand. Ass grabbing is a big turn on for me, it drives me crazy. I kissed him again, but he pulled away and turned to kiss Ricky.

'Lucky' I thought, slightly jealous of Ricky. I felt a little flare of jealousy take over, and I grabbed Chris by his shirt collar. I greedily pulled him back to me and crashed my lips to his. He chuckled and said "Someone's eager." He kept kissing going back and forth kissing us both, until he pulled away and put a hand on both our heads. "I want to watch you." (A/N: Hehe, MIW reference.) before gently pushing our heads close to each other, until we were face to face. Our lips just centimeters apart.

Chris pulled his hands away and I closed the gap between us. I gently grabbed Ricky's face in my hands and pressed my lips to his. His lips were soft, while mine were slightly chapped. It was a sensual kiss, but I knew things would heat up.

We stood there making out, when I decided to do a little exploring. I stole a glance at Chris and saw his was sitting in an office chair, which was only about 3 feet away from us. His eyes were glued to us, showing no expression on his face. But I knew he had that look in his eyes and had an idea of what he was thinking about...I may not have a lot of skills, but I'm not stupid.

I brushed my lips along his jaw, kissing up to his ear. "He's watching us...Let's take it up a notch." He slowly nodded and I smiled. I pulled him down onto the edge of the bed, him straddling my lap. I kissed down his neck and along his shoulder, trying to find a sweet spot. I guess I found it cause I kissed one spot, and he whimpered...I didn't know if he was acting or what, but that was the cutest thing I've ever heard. I decided to stay on that spot and kissed, sucked, and nipped at the skin, and his whimpers turned into moans.

"D-Devin.." He stuttered, wrapping his arms around my neck, throwing his head back. Having better access, I assaulted his neck with my lips, making sure not to neglect his sweet spot. I was getting more and more turned on by this, and could tell he was too...Because I felt something poke against my inner thigh, making me smile against his neck.

I used my hands to rub up and down his inner thighs, occasionally brushing against his hard on. He groaned and said "F-Fuck." He pulled back and peeled his shirt off, throwing it in some random direction. I bit my lip and let my eyes roam his perfect body.

I kissed his collarbone and started making a trail down his pale torso. I was about half way down his stomach, when I flipped us over, causing him to yelp. He was on his back on the bed, while I hovered above him, continuing the trail down south. When I got to his belly button, I unbuttoned his skinny jeans, and slowly pulled the zipper down, before pulling them down.

I stopped what I was doing for a second, and looked over at Chris. He had his hand in his pants, and it was obvious what he was doing. He kept his eyes glued on us, and was biting his lip. That's when I decided to do the one thing other than getting fucked that I'm talented at....

Teasing.