||17||

When we arrived at the hotel it was such a beautiful site.I couldn't wait to take my wife to see the town.

"Hello how may I help you this evening?"

"Ah,room for the Smiths please."

"Oh,here is your room key your room will be number 610,and the elevator is to your right,have a nice night."

"Thanks."

Iris and I got our bags and brought them upstairs to our room and it was huge.

The bed was nicely made with blue and white pillows and a cream blanket.There was a crystal chandelier in the kitchen area  and there was also a balcony with an amazing view.

Iris

I was getting tired and I just wanted to get in the shower because I felt so icky from the long flight.

I pulled out my oversized t-shirt and my black lace panties and went straight into the shower.I stripped off my clothes and turned on the warm water that hit my skin and relieved all of my aching muscles.

"Baby can I join you?"

"No I'm fine."

"Oh.."

I heard his footsteps go away from the door.I mean I felt bad about the whole situation,but I'm still upset.I just need some rest maybe that will take my mind off this situation.

I got out the shower and brushed my hair and my teeth then walked out the bathroom to see Jasper no where to be found.

"Jasper?"

No answer.

"Jasper!?!?"

No answer.

I ran into the living room to see him knocked out on the couch.I felt really bad now.I tapped his shoulder.

"Honey...come get in the bed."

"But I thought you didn't want me there."

"I do..I'm sorry I'm just so stressed pwease come to bed.."

"Ok."

I grabbed his hand and he didn't even hold it back and it made my wolf whimper. :c

I laid in bed and waited for him and he got under the covers and turned off the light with his back facing me.

"Goodnight...love you.."

"Yeah,you too."

You too..I guess I really screwed up.

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed and I know it's short but ahh idk what else to add to make everything cohesive with each other but don't forget to
Vote/comment/share
Love ya
-Red