||6||

3 days later...

"It's time to wake up beautiful."

"Ugh...but I don't feel like getting up.."

"I'll drag you out the bed."

"Dammit I'm up I'm up sheesh.",I said getting up quickly."

He went downstairs and I hopped in the shower and put on my adventure time leggings and a sky blue sweater with some Chuck Taylors .I put my hair in pig tails and fishtail braided it and put my bangs in my face.I also put on my mascara,eyeliner and red lipstick.I never really liked that much makeup.

I walked downstairs and it was pure darkness down there I almost tripped down the stairs.

"Jasper..you there?"

"SURPRISE!!!",the lights turned on and everyone was standing up with the biggest smiles on their faces.

I blushed and smiled back and ran down the steps and hugged Jasper.

"Aww,why did you guys do this for me?"

"It's your birthday girlie."

"Girlie,only my brot-"I was cut off.

"Happy birthday Irie!"

I ran to Xavier and hugged him tightly."Xavie how did you get here?"

"Well that thing over there (he pointed at Jasper) said you were here and it's your birthday of course I was going to be there especially for your shifting,and mum said she had to goto work so she will be here soon."

"Oh yeah my shifting.."

~a couple hours later~

We hung out in the pack house with some drinks and music and I my body started to hurt so badly.I ran upstairs to Jasper's room and I fell on the floor and screamed when my bones started cracking.I heard Jasper and many others run upstairs to me but I told them to back away.

"Back away,don't touch me!" I yelled.

They all backed away and I started seeing red and my hearing got much better and then I shifted.My fur was a light grey and my eyes were bright blue.

Jasper smiled at me and kissed the top of my head and mind linked.

"Let's go for a run."

"Okay."

I ran down the stairs and outside the door and Jasper shifted and ran behind me.I felt the wind go through my fur and it felt magically.

We stopped by a cliff and the moon was up and I sat down and Jasper sat infront of me.He started licking my face and I licked him back.We started howling under the moon to show everyone we're in love.

We ran back to the pack house and I shifted back to human form and so did Jasper.He gave me his shirt and we ran upstairs to his room.

"I'm going to go take a shower."

"Can I join",he said.

I blushed,"Hehe sure."

We got in the shower and made love and it was quite great.I put on my clothes and so did Jasper and we laid in bed.

"Shifting hurt so badly."

"Your first time always does."

"How did you feel when you first shifted?"

"Like someone had thrown my body in a meat grinder."

"Ew..",I giggled.

"Let's get some rest."

"Okay."

"I love you so much babygirl,happy 18th birthday."

"I love you too and thank you,goodnight Jasper."

"Night kitten."

-------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how far I want to take this story I might just do 30 chapters and an epilogue but ya
Please vote/comment/share
Love ya
-Red