||13||

Derek

We have caught their scents but we just can't find them and Jasper is getting really frustrated.He had already put ten holes in the wall.I don't know how to calm him down but we will try our best to find our Luna.

Jasper

I want to kill everyone in my sight!

If I can't find my mate I will die my wolf is on edge and he just wants to tear everyone to pieces. I love her with everything I have I can't lose her.

She's my heaven,I need to protect her at all costs but I failed her miserably.I just want to hold her in my arms,whoever took her better not hurt her or I swear I will bite their neck off and rip them into a million pieces and set them on fire.

"Alpha!"

"What,Derek?!?"

"We have found a warehouse and I think our Luna is in there."

"Okay we need to bring our whole pack just in case we will be attacked and make sure our best fighters are here too we have to find her and protect her at all costs."

"Alpha,I would risk my life for our Luna."

"Thank you for your loyalty,now let's go!"

We ran out the pack house and my whole pack shifted into our wolves and we ran to the warehouse.

Iris

I woke up with bruises all over me and my lower area was hurting so badly.I started to remember what happened last night and I sobbed silently

The door opened slowly and there he was.

"Please...just let me go.."

"No can do my love."

"I'll do anything you won't just please let me go."

"You will do everything I want you to do now shut up!"He slapped me across my face.

I growled at him and he stabbed me with a silver dagger.I winced and blood poured out of my side.

I was losing so much blood and I felt so weak and my eyes started to get heavy.Before they could get any heavier I saw a black wolf with sky blue eyes and I knew it was my Jasper.

He bit into the guys neck and they started fighting.I screamed when he scratched Jasper.His eyes turned pitch black and he bit his arm off and the guy screamed in agony.Jasper bit his head off and watched his head roll away and he was dead.

He ran to me and whimpered and shifted back to human form.He put his clothes back on and untied me and I fell to the ground bleeding way too much and everything went dark.

------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed don't forget to please
Vote/comment/share
Love ya
-Red