||5||

Iris

We walked in the house and I saw so many people.The guys were so buff but I only wanted my guy.Jasper started to introduce me to his pack members.

"This is Kendrick my beta,he takes care of the some of my paperwork and makes sure our pack is in order he's the second in command."

"Hi,I'm Iris,nice to meet you Kendrick."

"It's a pleasure of mine Luna."

"Jasper what does Luna mean?"

"Luna,means moon in Latin and you rule beside me sense I'm the alpha."

"Ohhh okay."

"Yeah,this is my Omega,Derek he helps with guarding and he trains my pack members I also have other helpers with training,too."

"Hello."

"Hello my dear Luna."

"Come on I want you to meet my brother Jason."

"Alrighty."

We walked up the stairs to this big room.

"Hi Jason,this is my mate Iris."

"Ohhh it's nice to see you my Luna,Jasper hasn't told me how beautiful you are.",he kissed my hand and I blushed alittle bit and Jasper growled lowly.

"Oh calm down Jasp I won't take your precious Luna unless you want me to",he winked.

Jasper growled louder.

"Alright alright shut up dude I'm just messing around."

He took me out his room and led me to his room and his room was like paradise.

He had a big king size bed and his red curtains and his room was painted black and white with some paintings around it.It was beautiful and I wanted to stay in here forever.

"Wow this room is amazing."

"Thanks love,I have to attend to some office work so you can go ahead and chat with them downstairs if you wanna and if you need me for anything don't be afraid to come upstairs or mind link,okay?"

"Alright."I kissed his cheek and went downstairs and I saw everyone smiling at me and I smiled back.

I went towards the kitchen and made myself a sammich and a girl from his pack came up to me.

"Hi I'm kalie,nice to meet you Luna."

"Oh nice to meet you too but you can call me Iris",I said smiling.

"Have you shifted yet?"

"Oh no,my brother said I will when I'm 18,my birthday is now in 3 days."

"Oh okay."

"Yeah,so when did you come to his pack."

"Well a couple years ago,that was when I was Jasper's girlfriend.."

"Oh..."

"Yeah..I'm sorry maybe I shouldn't have said anything."

"No it's okay.."

"Well I'll see you around."

"Bye.."

"He could've told me he had a girlfriend that was in his pack well ex",I thought.

I made my sammich and I started talking to the other members and I felt close to them like they were my own family.

Now I was a part of his pack and I actually really liked it,but I realized I still had to shift in 3 days.

I still have to figure out this whole werewolf thing.Hopefully they can teach me more about it or I'll fail as their Luna..

-------------------------------------------------------
Welp vote/share/comment
Love ya
-Red