||16||

Jasper

I decided to take my new beautiful wife to an amazing honeymoon.I wanted to take her to the place of love.

Basically,Paris,France I knew she would love it.I want to show her this amazing hotel with the prettiest view ever.Right after the reception we headed off to go to our flight.The flight would be about a couple hours long so i wanted to keep my mate occupied.I booked us a private jet because i didn't anything or anyone to ruin our moment.

"Babe,what are you doing?"

"Packing."

"Oh,no let me do that,I'm already packed I'll just pack your stuff."

"No,it's fine I got it."

"You're packing way too much we're only going for a month."

"So,what just let me pack it!"

"Kitten what's wrong,your whole attitude has changed ever sense last night."

Flashback

Yesterday i met Jasper's mother and let me tell you it was something.

"Mom this is my beautiful wife,Iris."

"Yeah i know who the hell she is,YOU ARE NOT RIGHT FOR MY SON!!!YOU ARE NOT STRONG ENOUGH.Jasper I'm so ashamed of you.That other she-wolf was better than this stupid girl."

"Don't you ever and I mean ever speak to my mate like that again!What is wrong with you she is my mate mom,we are made for each other.When i brought back those other girls you thought they were perfect,but when I meet my mate she isn't good enough.Mum I'm so sick of you im just over it.Don't speak to me or Iris ever again."

"This won't be the last time I see you both.I will make sure she won't be the luna of this pack."

End of flashback

"Why don't you ask your crazy mother or all those girls you brought home.I don't even think I want to go on this damn honeymoon!"

"Baby stop,she won't hurt you because I will protect I will never let anyone touch you.If they do I will make sure I kill them.I love you so much my cupcake,no one will hurt you ever."

"Fine..but can we just go now I don't to think about her I just want to go and be with you.."

"Okay then,hurry and finish packing and we will be able to leave in a little bit."

"Alright,Love you."

"Love you too babygirl."

------------------------------------------------------
These chapters smh so short gosh lmao I need to improve on this story but idk what to add to it that's why I've been hesitating with updating it that's why I've started trying to edit it I guess but anyways less about my life problems
Hope you enjoyed
Don't forget to vote/comment/share
Love ya
-Red