||10||

Iris

I'm still very upset with Jasper but I mean I love him a lot.He just has to gain my trust back and that will take lots of work.

He was sitting in the chair sleeping and I started to mourn my child.I can't believe that girl would do something like this.Why would she kill an innocent child,just to be with Jasper.I guess I really got in the way..

"Don't think that,she was just a skank!",my wolf said angrily.

"She killed our child I can never forgive someone like that I hope she rots in hell.Deep down I wanna rip her heart out but I know Jasper already did that."I said back.

"Maybe,we could make another pup with our mate."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that...I could lose another one and be a failure."

"Stop that we will have our pup soon."

I fell asleep and morning came faster than I thought.Jasper had awaken me with a kiss on the cheek.I gave him a slight grin and sat up.

"Morning,babygirl."

"Hi."

"I know your still mad at me."He looked down sadly.

I sighed,"Of course I am but I will forgive you sooner or later you just have to earn my trust."

"I promise you I will work on my ways.I will never look at another girl like that except for you."

"Yeah..when can I leave,this IV in my arm is so damn annoying."

"Soon love,soon.",he laughed.

A couple hours later

We arrived at the pack house and I took a shower.It felt so good to take a nice hot shower but all I did was mourn again.

"baby,you okay."

*sniffle*

"Yes.."

"Can I come in?"

"No I'll be out in a second.."

"Alright."

I got out the shower and put on my long sleeve shirt and some shorts.My eyes were red and puffy and I knew Jasper was going to comfort me but I just don't want that right now.I just wanna be left alone.I walked out the bathroom and put on my bunny slippers and Jasper sat me on his lap.

"How about we go on a date."

"I..I just wanna stay here tonight."

"Come on,love it will be fine,pleaseeeeee"

"Fine Jasper."

"Will you put on a cute dress for me?"

"Ugh do I have to!?!"

"Mhmmm..I wanna see those legs girl." c;

"Oh god."

"Be ready in 30 minutes,okay?"

"Lump off."

He giggled and went downstairs.

I took out my black dress with a small white belt to wrap around my waist.I really wanted to wear my vans but I guess I'll get alittle classy.I put on my black spiked heels and I put on a black choker with a key hanging from it and got my white clutch.I did my basic makeup mascara and eyeliner.I walked down the stairs and Jasper stared at me and I blushed.

"You look so beautiful babygirl."

"Thanks."

"Let's go."

We walked to his car and he drove us to this really nice restaurant.The host seated us to our table and we waited for our waiter.How cliche is this,our waiter is a girl and I feel soooo intimidated because her hair is longer than mine and she was really pretty.

"Oh hey handsome,what can I get you?"she said.

What am I a tree?

"A sprite please."

"Sure thing babe."

Oh how I wanted to stab her lungs with this damn fork.

"And um you?",she said so annoyed like.

"I'd like red wine please.",I said sternly.

She winked at Jasper and my wolf growled.I just starred at the menu.

"So what do you want to eat kitten."

"Umm the chicken and Alfredo pasta."

"Sounds really good I'm going to get the big stack of ribs."

"Jasper your going to get messy."

"Oh well."

The waitress came back and gave Jasper his drink.

"Excuse me,where's mine?"

"Oops must've forgot",she chuckled.

I was going to beat the living crap out of her.

"It will be here soon,chill.What would you like to order."

"Um I would like the stack of ribs and my m-...girlfriend would like the chicken Alfredo pasta."

"Oh so you like things messy,handsome?"

"Oh can you please stop flirting with my boyfriend!"

She looked at me and wrote the order down and walked away.I was so jealous and furious.

"Oh kitten you look so sexy when your jealous,"he purred.

"Oh Jasper",I giggle a bit.

A different waiter gave us our food and my wine and I was glad I didn't have to see that girl again.We ate our food and headed out.

"That was fun,well except for the whole girl flirting with you and stuff."

"Yeah I know,she wasn't that pretty anyways,I only have eyes for you cupcake."

He drove us to this beautiful beach and I took of my heels and carried them in my hand while we walked in the sand.

"It's so peaceful and beautiful out here."

"Yeah,I know."

"So what we doing here?"

"Well...Iris I wanted to prove things to you.I wanna gain your trust back by fully committing myself to you well like humans do but yeah whatever."

"Jasper what are you saying."

He got one knee 

"Marry me."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please don't forget to vote/comment/share

Love ya

-Red