||3||

Iris

I was so speechless when I saw these two big werewolves infront of me.

I didn't know what else to say or do.

My brother,my Xavie was a freaking werewolf.Why wouldn't he tell me this!

"Maybe cause you wouldn't believe him you idiot",I thought.

All I could do was scream and they stopped fighting in the grass and both of their ears went down.

I ran away as fast as I could,I was so scared I didn't know what else to do.

I heard many footsteps behind me and I looked back to see my brother and Jasper running.

I tried to run faster but eventually they caught up and I was tackled to the ground to see Jasper on top of me naked.

All I could do was cover my eyes,but I really didn't want to.

"Iris let us explain please.."

"What is there to explain Jasper,your a freaking werewolf,get off of me now!"

"Not unless you let me explain,Iris please!?!"

"Fine explain yourself,and Xavier you have some explaining to do to buddy!",Xavier whimpered and his tail went between his legs.

"Okay,I was going to tell you I was a werewolf but I didn't want to say it too soon.I knew you would reject me and think I was crazy,but your my mate!"

"What..what the heck is a mate?!"

"A werewolf's one true love and your mine and I love you with all my heart Iris."

"I thought I was yours but you betrayed me by kissing that stupid girl!!RIGHT INFRONT OF ME!!!"

"I know I know,look I didn't want to tell you about my past but I knew I would have to.I was a big player I would sleep around all the time.There was this big party last night and I got so drunk and I met this girl and we drank and then we had sex.I left this morning,and then I met you,my beautiful mate that I love so much I don't wanna lose you I can't.I know your going to reject me but I wanted you to know about my past so I could explain it to you,I'm just sorry Iris please please forgive me."

"I knew you were a player I just knew it!Don't ever talk to me again,we're so over Jasper!" I pushed Jasper off of me and grabbed Xavier by his big fat furry ear and we went home.

He growled the whole way there and then he shifted into human form."Ew put some clothes on!!!!!!""Sorry geez."

"When you come back you better explain this whole werewolf stuff to me or I will chop you know what off,then it's over for your manhood buddy!"

He ran up the stairs so fast and put some clothes on and came back down to talk to me."So explain yourself Xavier."

"Alright but don't chop anything off please I need this for Laura."

"Oh chill and gross dude."

"Anyways I'm the alpha of the Crystal White pack.This is why we moved here so I could become allies with some other packs so my pack could be safer."

"Um..wtf is an alpha?"

"The strongest werewolf in the pack and I'm that one.My beta is Nick and my omega is Patrick."

"What about this whole mating thing?""Well every werewolf has a mate that they are destined to be with.Once you find your mate you will feel sparks and know that it's your mate.To officially have the bond they have to mark you on your neck.Your bond will be stronger than ever and you will be able to read each other's thoughts."

"Is mum a werewolf,am I?"

"Yes..you are one but you haven't shifted yet,when you turn 18 you will shift and it will break almost every bone in your body but it's soooo worth it,I promise you."

"But I'm turning 18 in 4 days..."

"It will be okay I will teach you the basics of being a werewolf don't worry."

"But what if I don't want this,I don't wanna be a furry thing,Xavie why didn't you or mum tell me about this?"

"She wanted to wait and tell you before your birthday so you could know about it before your shifting."

"Ugh what the hell is going on with this world!"

"Calm down Irie."

"Oh shush before I chop it off."

"No please!!! I want future pups you know!" D:

"Whatever but I want to talk to Jasper I don't know if I will forgive him or not but I know he loves me I just ugh I don't know."

"I don't like him,if he goes in my territory again I will rip his neck off!",he said loudly.

I went out the door and ran to Jasper's house and knocked on the door over an over until someone answered.It finally opened

"Hi Jasper.." "Hi.." He couldn't even look at me.

"I'm sorry for everything Iris I never meant to hurt you, I didn't.I was an asshole and I should have told you about my past when we first met.I'm so sorry I can't forgive myself I just hope you forgive me."

I was now in tears and I looked up at him and kissed him deeply.

He held my waist and kissed back and he begged for entrance with his tongue and he fought for dominance,but of course he won.

He pulled me into the house and closed the door and brought me upstairs to his bedroom.I was now laying on a bed and he kept kissing me then started kissing my neck and I tried my best to keep in the moans but I couldn't.

"Should we do this..",he said.

"Only if you want to but you have to promise me that you won't sleep around and leave me like all those other girls.."

"I promise kitten I won't your my mate and I love you,now are you a virgin?"

"Yes..",I said shyly.

"It's okay I'll be gentle with you and if you want me to stop just tell me and I'll do whatever you want,okay?"

"Alright..will you umm mark me..?"

"Yeah."

"Okay I think I'm ready."

"Okay kitten." After that he took off my clothes and kissed my stomach and he took his clothes.

We made love for hours and it was amazing I felt on top of the world when we made love and then he went to my soft spot of my neck and kissed it and sunk his fangs in my neck and I let out a squeal.

He marked me.

------------------------------------------------------
Smh I'm really ashamed of these grammar errors guys but oh well xD
Please vote/comment/share
Love ya
-Red