||4||

Iris

Last night was great I remembered every single thing that happened.

I woke up with his strong arm around my waist and I rubbed his arm and he woke up.He looked so cute in the morning,I kissed his nose.

"Hey.",I giggled.

"Hey beautiful."

"I think we should go to  school today."

"Can't we just stay like this forever?"

"I know I want to stay like this too but it's my second day so I have to go or my mum will be so mad at me."

"Okay kitten."

Oh god,I loved his ascent but I didn't know what it's mixed with but it sent chills down my body and I just wanted him to speak another language or something like French I would die.

My stupid fangirling of foreign guys,wow.I'm so glad we moved to Manchester.

England was a really beautiful place with hot guys but Jasper was the hottest.

"Oh..so you like foreign guys and you think I'm the hottest."

"How did you know that.."

"The bite love,hehe yeah I know we can read each other's minds it's a mind link,so if your in trouble you can just talk to me I'll be there faster than you can say JasperIsTheHottestGuyEver."

"Ohhh and wow Jasper.",I laughed.

"Well I think I'll get going now,see ya at school."I kissed him and put my clothes back on and ran home to take a nice hot shower and I put on my white high waisted shorts and a pink  hoodie with a t-shirt underneath.Wearing my shorts meant my tattoos on my thigh and legs would show.I had about 10 tattoos,one on my back a long dragon down my spine.

two names on my legs which were my little brother and my dad's,they died in a car crash a while ago.

Anyways I flat ironed my blue and green ombré hair it touched my waist I would always dye my hair.

I reached school and went to class and I didn't see Jasper.I pouted and I mind linked him.

"Hey,where are you class is getting ready to get started."

"I'm sorry I have pack stuff to deal with I'll be there tomorrow I love you kitten."

"Awwwww I love you too,see ya tomorrow."

"Bye."

Class was so boring I just wanted to run away.I asked Mr.Oliver if I could use the restroom.I went to girls bathroom and used it and fixed my bangs and I went back to go to class.My mouth was suddenly covered and I was pulled into the janitor's closet.I tried to make out a scream but it didn't work.

I realized it was the guy from before that Jasper beat up.I would've thought he learned his lesson by now.

"Hey there,remember me?"

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you,I want you to be my mate not his."

He put his hands in my shorts and tried to get in my panties and I tried to scream and I knew he was going to rape me.

Jasper

The pack house was filthy everyone's rooms was a mess.

"Clean this up now!"

"Yes alpha."

I went up to my office to clear some of this work so I wouldn't have that much and I decided to mind link my babygirl.

"Hey beautiful,how's school?"

"Jasper help me!!"

"What's wrong my love?"

"It's the guy who tried to hurt me last time now he's trying to rape me,hurry!"

"Oh hell no,I'll be right there,I'll protect you I promise."

I ran out of my office and ran to school.The school door was locked so I kicked it in.I ran through the hallway and I didn't see my beautiful Iris.I looked all around and I screamed her name.I was by the girls bathroom looking for her and I heard noises in the janitor's closet and opened it and saw that idiot trying to rape my mate.

I grabbed his neck and threw him on the ground.Iris had a bruise on her cheek and I was filled with hatred and I kicked him in his stomach over and over and choked him.

"Don't kill him Jasper!"

"But he tried to rape you I won't let him get away with that!"

"We're still in school you will get suspended,let's just go."

I grabbed her hand and we ran out of school to my pack house.We stopped by the door and I kisses her head and brought her to my chest and she started to cry.

"Don't cry my love I will always be there for you when your in danger,always."

"I was so scared,I really thought he was gonna rape me.."

"I'll protect you no matter what I promise."

"I love you."she said sincerely.

I kissed her and smiled,"I love you too kitten."

"Come on I'll let you meet my pack members."

"Okay."

------------------------------------------------------
Editing takes a long ass time geez
Please vote/comment/share
Love ya
-Red