||11||

Jasper

"Wait what.."

"I know it may be way too soon but I love you so much and I don't want you getting hurt anymore so will you marry me."

"Jasper..I don't know what to say.."

"Umm how about yes?"

"I don't know.."

"Please Iris you won't regret this I promise.."

"Okay..fine I'll marry you."

I grabbed her gently and kissed her sweetly and spun her around.

"You won't regret this decision my little kitten." C:

She smiled and we went back in the car and went to the pack house.

"Everyone I have an announcement gather around."

They gathered around quickly.

"We are getting married."

I raised Iris's hand in the air and she smiled,I was so happy to get married to my beautiful cupcake.

She would have the dress she desired and the wedding will be amazing.

Maybe we could try again..for a pup.

They all cheered and clapped and we went upstairs to my room.

"This is great!"

"Hehe yeah I actually can't wait to get married to you."

"I'm really happy you said that,let's take a shower and head to bed."

"Don't you have pack work?"

"I do but I'd rather spend time with you."

She kissed me and we took a hot steamy shower together and we headed off to bed.

next morning

She was still sleeping in my arms and she looked like an angel,well my angel.I kissed her forehead and let her go and got up to go downstairs.I talked to my pack and started making plans for our engagement party.

Iris

I woke up to no one next to me and it saddened me but I knew Jasper was probably doing some pack work so I put on some clothes not too special though I was feeling lazy today.

There was a knock at the door.

"Um Luna were going shopping today."

"For what?"

"Your wedding dress of course."

We traveled to this beautiful wedding dress shop.There were stunning dresses everywhere I just wanted to try all of them on.

We went inside of the store and the manager helped me pick out some dresses.I tried every single dress but they just didn't suit me.Nelli the girl who brought me to the store had given me even more dresses.

"I don't think I'll find my dress they just don't suit me."

"Luna you will find your dress,stop worrying please."

"I'll try on one more dress."

I tried the dress on and it was just my luck it actually made me look great.It was a white dress with a sweetheart neckline and it had silver jewels that went down my waist and the train of the dress had little sparkles at the bottom.There was one word to describe this dress and it was beautiful.

I walked out the dressing room and showed Nelli the dress and her jaw dropped.

"Luna it's beautiful,is this the one you want?"

"Yes."

"Alright then let's go."

I took off the dress and put on my clothes and we went back to the pack house.I opened the door to see candles and wine glasses everywhere.

"Nelli what's going on?"

"It's your engagement party."

"Aww how cute."

"Well we can't have it if you look like this."

She practically dragged me upstairs and made me put this long red dress on that had a long cut in the back where my lovely tattoo would be showing.Nelli curled my hair and it looked nice sense my hair was an auburn ombré.I put on a pair of converse and sense the dress was so long no one could see it.

I did my basic makeup and headed downstairs.

Everyone cheered and Jasper was standing by the table and he took my hand and sat me in my seat.The maids put our plates of food on the table and I was so hungry I didn't have breakfast.

I took my time to get some food but all the boys took most of the food.

"Calm down,your Luna needs food,too",Jasper said.

"Sorry alpha",Lance said with a whole ton of food in his mouth.

I giggled and took a piece of baked ham and some potatoes with a side of steak.The maids started pouring our glasses with wine.

"A toast,for me and my beautiful Luna getting married",Jasper said.

We raised our glasses,"Cheers."

I smiled and drank some of my wine and kissed Jasper's cheek.

"Tonight was a great night",I thought.