13

! Warnings: Bl*wjob, and this nasty stuff!

I could sense his heavy breath on my skin which he tried to curb, but I blended it out, same as I did with the unpleasant feeling inside of me. I didn't expect him to give in so easily, moving his thin lips against mine. After a second of shock I kissed him back, closing my eyes and subsided into this action that got out of hand rather fast. Dr. Horan had left his seat and keeled before me, his right hand placed against my cheek, the other one laid on my neck, pressed me closer to him. A content sigh escaped me, quickly absorbed by his lips.

Saying something, doing something, thinking something. It was simply not possible. All I could do was to give myself to him. He seemed to notice my inability to talk so he broke away from me. My gaze searched his and when I found it, I had to chuckle lightly. The pleased grin on his face reached his eyes. They sparkled, but not because of anger. Something challenging was in them.

"You cannot even imagine how much I have in mind for you. For both of us." He said under his breath, the tip of his nose lingered above my neck.

"Since last semester there is this urge in me, to do this." As to emphasise his words, the pressure on my chin intensified.

"You always wanted to be different, different than anybody else. Always the first, always the person to receive my praise. And now you achieved your goal. How does this victory feel?"

On the inside, I whimpered at how he discovered the truth. The thought of him thinking about me for months made it harder for me. And I was a weakling, I was a fool for his words. So now I began kissing him, grabbing his shirt and holding onto it as if someone would pull me away from him soon, out of this room.

"I could ask you the same question." I replied boldly. Even if I was far from bold. Everything went warm all of a sudden. His big hands, that were surprisingly soft, just like velvet. His breath, his voice, his entire character. I wanted everything he offers me.

My professor stood up, making me do the same by taking my hand before he touched my waist.

"It feels great. Nobody teases my interest like you do and now you're finally here in front of me." He admitted between short pecks, leaning against the desk and looking down on me with heavy eyelids. He opened his legs that I was able to stand in between them, closer to his manhood. His lips that had rested on mine were moving down, down my jaw, over my windpipe, tasting it. Nobody ever came close to me like that and I was quickly overwhelmed by his approach. 

I had to hold onto his forearms for support, gripping the shirt between my nails while my professor covered my neck in wet kisses, drawing patterns on it with his lips. My hands wandered higher the second he had reached my collarbones and nibbled on the thin skin. It hurt, but I buried my fingertips in his hair, my nails going over his scalp. The way he muffled inaudible words against my skin and pushed his fingers on my ribs told me that he liked it, so I kept going, filled with the bittersweet anticipation. 

Did he try to fulfil it. He was determined and bold, exploring how far he could go as he was sucking and biting my collarbone.  What he didn't know, is that he flipped a switch in me. All there was left was lust. I wanted to please him. 

"I definitely won't disappoint you, sir."

I pushed him lightly until he sat in the armchair I have been sitting in, placing my knees next to his thighs on the seating. Without breaking eye contact I went for the hem of my sweater which I wore over my white shirt. I didn't want to ask myself what for heaven's sake I was doing and why I haven't fled yet. I yearned to be free, letting my thoughts break loose.

So I continued to rid myself of the knitted sweater. Reflexively Dr. Horan put his hands on my hips, holding me so I wouldn't fall backwards, squeezing my waist and going higher over my naked sides, until he reached my bra. He didn't do anything else, only caressing the outline of it on my ribcage, teasing me by swiping the pads pf his thumbs over the cups by accident. His lips were swollen and his face was a bit reddened, his eyes showed my no sign of an apology but more of mischief. He was so handsome in this position that I had to ask what has happened that I could be here, kissing him in his office.