29

*curse words, se*ual actions... just smut*

I followed a silent Niall into the house. He set down my bag, taking off his coat and putting it one the rack with mine. His eyes had that exhausted look I worried about. What happened today and the days prior?

"I'll make tea, do you want some?" I tried cheering him up, walking past him and brushing his arm.

"No I'm fine, I'll go sit down on the sofa for a bit." My professor shook his head, showing me a weak smile, kissing me shortly before going to the right, into the living room. I stood in the doorframe, processing what just happened. He seemed to be worn out. What could I do about it? It had nothing to do with me, but what else? I reached for the sink and grabbed the kettle, filling it with water, as well as taking a mug out of the cabinet. During the whole process I peeked out of the room to see what the man was doing. He went straight to the wooden cupboard, fishing out a pretty glass and a bottle with amber liquid he placed on top. Whiskey. Now?

The water was boiling and I poured it into the mug with earl grey tea, dipping the tea bag into the brewing drink, frowning. The next time I looked up, Niall came towards me, the glass in his hand. He searched for the ice cubes in his freezer and turned around when he was finished, leaning against the counter and watching me, actually scanning me. Caught in the act I stared into my reflection in the water, coughing a little bit.

"Sure you don't want any?" I began to speak, glancing at him.

"Thank you angel but I need something stronger this evening." I shrugged at his comment.

"Black tea contains high levels of caffeine." At least I tried. Dry laughter erupted from his throat as he lifted himself up, tilting the glass in my direction.

"Maybe later. Come join me when you're ready." He turned his back and I didn't know how to get to him. But maybe there was something I could do. The idea formed in my head in mere seconds and I threw the teabag away, smirking to myself. Maybe this was going to be easier than I thought.

"Will do." I simply answered, observing him with the whiskey in his hand while he sat down on the sofa, taking a deep sip and leaning back, closing his eyes as he let out a sigh. The whole situation was unbelievably sexy and I could only grip the edge of the kitchen counter hard, seeing Niall's exposed Adam's apple. I was confused and felt dragged down, bare. Maybe this wasn't going to be as easy as I thought, my victorious smile falling. He held the glass in his hands, fingers intertwined, close to his crotch.

I couldn't wait patiently, it would be impossible. If I wanted my plan to work however, I had to sip my tea in silence until it was time.

Minutes passed and Niall didn't call me again, that was when I saw my chance. Slowly I walked up to the sofa, my gaze trained on him. With his eyes closed, he was so peaceful. And I bet he would be even more when I was finished. My fingers touched his shoulder and I stood behind him. He not once opened his eyes but recognised my presence with a little groan. My fingertips pushed into the tensed muscles, kneading his flesh along with the shirt. Groans continued and I leaned down to his ear, when one hand pushed his hair back, out of his forehead in a loving manner.

"Oh no you must be really exhausted dear." I whispered against his temple, kissing it. Niall agreed quickly with another throaty sound.

"All this endless work, people asking you for your opinion. It's hard isn't it?" I pouted, still brushing trough his hair and scraping his scalp slightly. I saw how much he liked it by the way his features relaxed and the grip on the glass loosened.

"Yes, very hard." Dr. Horan finally said. Phase One was complete. I pressed one last kiss on his forehead I held in my hands and came around to sit down next to him, pushing my knees into his side.