17

There were times where I imagined how it would be like to kiss Dr. Horan.

I imagined kissing in his office, in the lecture hall after a lesson, in the library, in his car. But I never thought we would kiss in his kitchen. Or would kiss at all.

Yes, I imagined it, but it was more like a dream. This was reality. And that was what made it more exciting. It made it better. We were alone, nobody could see us or do anything about Niall pressing his lips on mine and moving them.

I drew many question marks before, now I was erasing them all, switching them with full stops. It finally happened, not making the sweet longing for him disappear but making it stronger.

My breath got heavier but I couldn't stop from kissing him, so I waited for him to do it. Soon he did, hands on my waist and looking down on me with blue eyes that I wished could tell me about what was going on in his head. I looked up to him, my chest rising and falling, my fingers gripping his arms while my body burned in this embrace.

"Kiss me again." I whispered, leaning closer and starring at his lips that were slightly parted and red. I knew it wouldn't make the heat rushing down my neck any better, but the heat was better than anything I felt these last months.

It was like this anticipation, slowly forming into pain that made you stomach churn before it suddenly fades away, clearing your mind completely.

It was like this day in spring, when the sun is shining and warming your skin and you realise how much you missed it during winter.

My professor did what he is been told, following my order and kissing me again, pushing me with his body until I sensed the dining table on my backside. I didn't know if I was supposed to sit on it. I just hummed while Niall leaned forward, making my back arch. His lips moved over to my cheeks, then towards my jaw before he placed his hands on both of my sides on the wooden counter top, so that I have to grasp the collar of his shirt if I didn't want to fall back.

We both noticed it wasn't a perfect position moments later. But Niall acted quickly, supporting my back with an arm that was wrapping around my side securely, the other hand laid on my neck, his thumb grazing the skin under my ear.

I tried not to make any sounds, however it was really hard for me. Little whimpers left me while I exhaled, turning into subdued sounds as I closed my mouth soon after. I didn't know I had this kind of spot that directly connected with my womanhood, sending down the electricity in less than a second.

"God, I could kiss you all day." Those were the word that pulled me back into right now. It wasn't as harshly as I thought it would be, I was still floating with my beating heart and my lips that needed more of him.

"So do I." I panted, leaning my head against his jaw and looking down on my feet so that I was not tempted into repeating everything. Even after we kissed, it felt like he was unavailable for me, out of my reach and I was already being obsessed too much. 

A minute or two passed, before Niall spoke up again, his voice returning back to normal.

"Come on angel, let's continue our tour." With that he began to lead me out of the kitchen and back into the living room, probably so we could go upstairs. In his bedroom. His big hand was placed on my spine and my feet touched the wooden floor again.

Thinking about it, I didn't want to see his bedroom. Yet.

"Actually" I spun around, facing my professor whose face was inches away from me, slightly surprised by this action.

"I really like this sofa." Chuckling nervously, I sat down all of the sudden, patting the leather.

I wasn't prepared to do heavy stuff in a bed, I have been here about 20 minutes and I just kissed my professor. Luckily, Niall gave in, didn't even ask why I didn't want to go upstairs. He came closer, making me scoot over to the end of the sofa, until there was no way to go. His hands were on my knees, pushing them down until I laid almost flatly on the furniture.